Hang in there guys, we're working on it. I may not have any hair by the time this is over because I've been pulling it out in large chunks.
I wish that I could give an ETA, but I can't at this point in time. Last night it was supposed to be midnight, then today at 5am I was told "in the next several hours", then it was noon, then it was 12:30....I've stopped asking them for an ETA. We've set up with a new host & for most of the day I have been uploading the most recent backup that I have. Unfortunately the most recent database backup that I have is corrupt (ARGH), so we'll need to wait until the current host makes that available to move it. So hang tight, believe me when I say that we're doing everything that we can to expedite things once we have access to what we need.
Thanks for your patience & continued loyalty,