Here's my checklist for the T3:
1. Cut in as for a normal TS W2W, keep the handle tight on the front hip.
2. Pop (still keeping that handle glued to your front hip with both hands)
3. Wait till the apex of your jump, then..
4. Pull the handle with your back hand toward your back hip while looking over your shoulder for the shore.
5. Pass the handle, keep it tight to your front hip (to have room for pay out)
6. Spot the landing with your eyes, with your face pointing at the shore.
I first learned these one wake, which is great practice, but when you take it w2w, remember to wait.
Can't do a TS Roll yet, so you're on your own there.