Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old    TBUND (tbund)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-18-2008, 1:33 PM Reply   
Yesterday we finally got the boat in the water. water was only in the low 50's, but we couldn't wait any longer. The tower worked perfectly. It was very solid and quiet. Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    ManFox (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-18-2008, 2:09 PM Reply   
tower looks good! big reservoir all to yourself... gotta luv idaho
Old    Rob Andrus (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-18-2008, 2:23 PM Reply   
really like how that tower looks, I saw one go on ebay with two racks, a mirror, and speaker pods for like $850 brand new from manufacturer, maybe it was just too early in the year. Wish I had gotten that setup over the $1,250 I paid for my monster.
Old    Michael Brammer (lknboarder)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-18-2008, 3:33 PM Reply   
Nice tower
Old    tom fischer (tomfish)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-18-2008, 7:13 PM Reply   
low 50's and no wetsuit. thats core!
Old    TBUND (tbund)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-18-2008, 8:05 PM Reply   
It was a little cold until you went numb, but well worth the sacrifice. we actually shared 33,000 acres with 3 other boats boarding or surfing( all in wet or dry suits, what a bunch of pansies) and a couple people fishing. My wife even went a few minutes.
Old    Shredtastic (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-18-2008, 8:35 PM Reply   
Good to hear. Tower does look really good. I just ordered some black Krypt board racks. they seem like a good company with reasonable prices!