Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-16-2008, 4:13 PM Reply   
Here some pictures of some of my friends behind the cyclone jameszUpload
Upload
Upload
Old     (duckdiver)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-17-2008, 7:44 AM Reply   
Is that a Placebo quad? How do you get a board from those guys? Nobody gets back to you when you call. Also nice shots.
Old    surfdad            05-17-2008, 7:53 AM Reply   
I saw that too - that has to be Josh Sleigh riding. Corey - Palcebo is the import mold line from Lost Enterprises. Most of the shops that handle Lost boards can order you one. Also Wakesoutlaws.com reps the Placebo line, check their store front.
Old     (duckdiver)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-17-2008, 8:34 AM Reply   
What's up Jeff and family? I tried Wakeoutlaws twice and still no word. They also said it's hard to get ahold of them. I'll try Lost next and see what happens. Also, good luck with your boat.
Old    surfdad            05-17-2008, 8:58 AM Reply   
Hey Corey, Judy says hi back...James is still asleep. :-) Thanks for the well wishes on my boat or what's left of it! :-)

Have you tried any of the dealers on the Placebo website? I know that I saw a surfskate at Killer Dana down in San Clemente a few months back. You might have to be careful about getting a quad - I don't see that configuration listed on the the Placebo website.

http://www.placebo1.com/dealers.html
Old    mobster            05-17-2008, 9:01 AM Reply   
That rider is Brian , DJ Jamesz friend here is Sleigh On his Quad model You can get the Placebo's here, The Catalyst Surf shop 1755 El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672 (949) 492-5721
or try www.placebo1.com Upload
Old    mobster            05-17-2008, 9:10 AM Reply   
My bad that is Sleigh on his Quad @ Lake Tulloch riding switch after his Sac Lunch verial Upload Here is a shot of DJ James'z boat with crew
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-17-2008, 6:03 PM Reply   
Hers a air from the bay in maui, its about a foot deep over coral jameszUpload
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-17-2008, 6:12 PM Reply   
heres one more jameszUpload
Upload
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-19-2008, 10:04 AM Reply   
heres somemore shots jamesz johnney and joe trying to pull in Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-19-2008, 10:17 AM Reply   
me and sleigh waiting for the next set to come in jameszUpload
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-19-2008, 5:39 PM Reply   
Dude your surfwake is SICK.