As part of a marketing class, I have a project due that includes an industry analysis on the boating industry (my choice). I was hoping to get help finding information from anyone that would be willing. Please let me know if you have any info or links to where I can find info that may be of help in any of these areas:
1. Major manufacturer history (any "pleasure" boats, not just inboards)
2. Sales numbers by manufacturer (inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard, sailboats included)
3. Sales numbers by types (inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard, sailboats)
4. Sales numbers (total boating industry)
5. Top 10 in sales, Top 10 in growth
6. Geographic sales distribution
7. Global sales
8. Customer demographics info (age/income/sex/etc)
9. Growth trends (who is winning/losing - fishing/skiing/wakeboarding/deckboats?)
10. Percent of marketing budgets spent for events/magazine/tv/etc
11. Major suppliers - do manufacturers share common suppliers?
12. New industry entrants - who succeeded and who failed - why?
I know some of you have a lot of connections, so I appreciate any help or direction that is given!