hmm i wrote some things down in my other thread (oa 3's) that may help you. there are a few things i really focus on.
1. haul arse into the wake.
2. completely come off the edge
3. stand as tall as you can(weight on your heels) at the top of the wake
4. rope HAS TO STAY PINNED at your front hip(this was my key to being consistent but i had to do all the other steps too!!!)
5. really huck the trick(chest down to the water and hard
6. stay tucked much longer than you think you need to. when learning these you want to fall over your toes into your face(it wont hurt, just stay tucked)
7. about mid rotation you can move the handle from your hip and release you rear hand.
this is a really intense trick for me, what i mean is that i really have to throw it. other tricks have more to do with the set up into the wake that will almost do the trick for you (i.e. back roll, raley based tricks) i've got close to 15 inverts and this one i didnt learn until this year. it was a real pain in my butt!!!!!
(Message edited by alanp on August 26, 2007)