Wake 101
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    jklaus            06-07-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
I have an 05 Supra with the ballast system and am looking to buy some additional tubing for the ballast system.

Seems like the hoses to the bags are 3/4", but not sure exactly what kind they are - clear reinforced vacuum tubing?

Any ideas on what this stuff is they use and where I'd be able to get some.

Thanks, Jeff
Old    Tom Howard (prostartjh)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-07-2007, 1:40 PM Reply   
I believe it's called Spa Hose.
Old    Nacho (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       06-07-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
any hardware store. braided. garden hose is 3/4" too...
Old    Leaf (leafster)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2007, 2:38 PM Reply   
go to your local boat shop. 3/4" bilge hose. Very easy to work with. Don't use it with reversible system though, it can handle pressure but not vacuum.
Old    Mark (market_open)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-07-2007, 4:14 PM Reply   
Flow-rite IMHO is the best there is, reinforced like Spa hose, but much more flexible and black in color. It works with the Fly High quick disconnects as well.
Old    Mikeski (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-08-2007, 12:11 AM Reply   
I use 3/4" grey carflex electrical conduit. Easy to find, flows well, doesn't collapse, bends easily, and works with standard 3/4 barb fittings.
Old    all eyez on me (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-08-2007, 12:11 AM Reply   
Old    MAC (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-08-2007, 10:32 AM Reply   
These fat hose are the best!! And are easily adjustable!!


Sorry had to do it.
Old    Trace (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-08-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
I like spaflex, but it's really difficult to work with. I saw some stuff in the pond dept in Lowe's or HD the other day that looked promising. $1/ft, and looked a lot easier to stretch over a barb fitting.


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:29 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home


© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us