So a friend of mine got a 24SSV and I finally got to ride on it this weekend...here are a few of my thoughts.
- Fit and Finish is excellent.
- Nice plush carpet.
- Seating layout is awesome. Everyone was facing backwards (except the driver) and there were 5 in the boat at all times.
- The walkover on the rear starboard side storage compartment is clutch!
- Nice big interior cooler with drain
- Vinyl is real think and strong
- Swing in racks are awesome. The additional bimini rack is awesome too...
- The tower in general is beefy, strong and well made.
- The swim platform is sturdy
The wake on this boat is HUGE! obviously with nearly 2k in ballast in a already big boat it was bound to be large, but this is mean!
My comparison for this is a cross between a SANTE with 2k lbs and a X30 wide wake. You get the huge pop from the Nauti wake and you have the width of the X30. And yes it's like hitting a brick wall like the Nauti too!
We actually had to dial in the wake. We dropped about 500 from the front bag so things were not so washy at my speed (which was 22mph).
- I was not a fan of how slow the ballast filled.
- I was also not a fan of how big the attachment point on the tower is, being that it is a stern light as well as the attachment point. You have to know how to attach ropes in various wayz otherwise your stuck with just looping it around just once which is dangerous IMO.
There were a bunch of other things...but all in all I really liked this boat! Supra is doing a great job of giving the wakeboard community what it wants in boats and features. The prices are fantastic to in comparison to the competition.
Nice job Supra!