Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old    ben brown (booboo7353)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-09-2007, 2:14 PM Reply   
I am thinking about getting a challenger or speedster. My only concern is do they produce a good enough wake to have fun w/?
Old    Elle Duke (elleduke)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-09-2007, 3:10 PM Reply   
I rode behind one once...I told the owner what I thought about it...next season he had purchased a Tige 20v. The wake was extremely sketchy. I could do a backroll behind it, but had to rotate as fast as I could because there was not much air to be had behind the seadoo speedster and it had a tower. I would buy an older DD put a tower in it and sac it out before I would even think about a seadoo. This is just my opinion though. Good Luck.
Old    882001 (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-09-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
they look terrible, too
Old    Michael O (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       05-09-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
dude to be honest is a waste of money to buy either one of them for wakeboarding. heres an article by wake world

http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=593
Old    Big E. (wakesetter101)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-10-2007, 5:06 AM Reply   
If you are going to be using it just for wakeboarding, you wont have it long. But if you need speed and super whiplash turns it fits the bill. I had a Yamaha LS2000 (20ft)with twin engines. Drank more gas than any skiboat ever thought of with 1000lb of fatsacs. Wake was not to bad when loaded and speed control was better because of the weight holding it back.