Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-22-2007, 6:40 AM Reply   
I'm going to go to OWC on March 11, anyone going to be there? Its the first time Ill be riding cable and hitting sliders and it would be great to meet some of you there (and it wouldnt hurt if you could give me some tips)
Old     (vanekronfle)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-22-2007, 6:57 AM Reply   
hi cris i think i am going!! we can meet there jajajaja! keep riding! go big! good luck in the Panams!
Old     (mayor_h)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-22-2007, 8:53 AM Reply   
Sounds like a party ! I'd be down for an afternoon visit to OWC. I'm sure Brett will help us out with some tips.( I need sum too)
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-22-2007, 9:15 AM Reply   
It depends on what time I get in town and I might see about joining you guys. I will be on my way to the boarding school. I leave Sat the 10 and hope to get in to Fl at a good time on Sunday.
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-22-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
I ride there quite a bit, shoot me an email if you want when the date is closer and I'll look for ya.

mayor-is the lake a dried up mud hole yet?
Old     (mayor_h)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-22-2007, 2:27 PM Reply   
MelMelWakeSlayer, the lake is in a sad situation, :-( :-( :-(
I'm thinking of relocating the boat to my sis's lake, Bear. We need to start riding again soon.
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-22-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
Dude, I bet it's a sad situation. Last time I was there was when I rode with you. Give me a call whenever. I've been riding OWC about twice a week right now.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-22-2007, 3:35 PM Reply   
Mel I'll email you when the date nears... Nedge, got your email, thanks! I dont know yet if it will be possible though, I think my plane leaves at 4 pm on the 12th, Ill let you know.
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-22-2007, 5:49 PM Reply   
Cris, sounds good. Just let me know when and I'll get out there.