I got tired of buying other's non-functional covers and decided to design one with the features I needed. They include:
1. Slip on bow held in place once the cover is secured at the rear.
2. Long side curtains to keep the Florida sun off the sides of the hull.
3. Tower protection from the sun. The cup at the tower tow spool provides alignment while pulling the cover over the boat.
4. The system is secured by 4 straps with quick connects at the rear platform.
5. Non-ponding ..... finally.
I can install the entire cover from inside the boat, secure it from the platform, and step from the platform to the dock.
Maybe someone would like to buy the rights and mass produce the design.