Well, I was looking over my trailer, and noticed that my bow rest had started rubbing through the gel coat on one side. So I took it off, and sure enough it had worn through the original carpet, and the second layer of carpet I put on last year.
I thought it would have lasted much longer, but I guess since the boat slid back on the trailer, the bouncing had sped up the process of rubbing.
I rounded all of the edges on the new ones, and cause I suck at matching up the edges on these, I used some specially placed black RTV to smooth out the corners. I think they came out just dandy!
Here are some pics of the new ones I made-