Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (kneeboarddad)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
How many parents of tour riders are out there. I know Randy, the Valdez mom and Lloyd Murray have all posted on this. I was just curious because I know I have been on this site every day for the last couple of weeks getting ready for Atlanta. I get more excited than Austin.

Who will be in Atlanta? I will be there and look forward to seeing some of the people from lat year and getting to meet more this year. We are all in the same boat so introduce yourself and I'll do the same.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-03-2006, 11:11 PM Reply   
David, see you friday morning, I hear over 60 Jr. men's, going to be a long day.
Old     (kneeboarddad)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2006, 5:05 AM Reply   
I know. That means the first round will have 8-9 guys per heat trying for two spots. It's tough enough last year's riders in each heat then you have Robert Soven and Ryan Anderson coming up and Alex Hammmerick who rocked it at nationals.

It's a lot of pressure on a dad, I mean rider.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-04-2006, 6:49 AM Reply   
Hey Randy and David, you guys have great time, Larry talked to Ryan yesterday and he says he ready. The Valdez's are already there and Dustin Shows, It should be alot of fun. Good Luck to all.
Old    jkaiser2k            05-04-2006, 11:41 AM Reply   
hey--
Ben Kaiser's dad ,Tony , is there w/ Ben. Ben competes wakeskate.
they both know Austin.
they will probably be hanging out in the CIRE tent on friday..
jen kaiser
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       05-04-2006, 8:37 PM Reply   
David, I will be there tommorrow. Ben Kaiser is a couple of doors down, and the Valdez family is in a room behind us........
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-04-2006, 9:25 PM Reply   
Hey Doug, tell Ryan Good Luck and give us a call and keep us posted
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-04-2006, 9:43 PM Reply   
Show some love to a good ole boy from Nebraska- KYLE ALBERTS. Wish I could be there to support him!
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       05-05-2006, 4:54 AM Reply   
I'm leaving in 30 minutes (Sat a.m.).