Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Collegiate Wakesports

Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-03-2006, 12:43 PM Reply   
Hey, I'm the President of the SMU Wakeboard Club and we are having a collegiate tournament on Sunday, April 30 at Texas Mastercraft's private lake in Ft. Worth. They have a private lake at their dearlership that is perfect for tournaments and has hosted pro events before in conjunction with the Pro Tour. There will be five divisions (intermediate, advanced, outlaw, women's, and wakeskate), each will be pulled by a 2006 Mastercraft X-Star, and each rider will get 5 minutes with no fall limit. The tournament will be judged by professional riders from Dallas and there will be awards for each division. Registration costs $40 and everything is online at www.smuwakeboardclub.com. If you have any questions, let me know.

Andrew Moreton
SMU Wakeboard Club President

amoreton@smu.edu
573 587 1879
Old                04-06-2006, 2:41 PM Reply   
Are you guys by the ski ranch in Texas??? If we flew out there would would anyone on your team be down to go ride the cable park on Saturday and then go to the tournament on Sunday?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-06-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
But then how could you guys come to the CCAW tournament on Saturday? That would be sad to not have our friends from the Beach here.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-07-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
We are about four hours from Texas Ski Ranch, which is south of Austin. If you want to come to our tournament, fly directly into DFW airport which is only about 15 minutes from the lake. Email me or hit me up on my cell if you have any questions.
Old                04-07-2006, 2:05 PM Reply   
CCAW is having a tournament!!! When were you going to tell us...? We'll have to make it out to texas another time...