Dear GCWA friends,
There has been concern regarding the weather and this
weekend's event. Due to a series of unfortunate
events most notably the weather, we will be forced to
postpone the Tourny as well as the pre-party as I
doubt any of you guys are interested in standing in
the rain. We are aiming for next Saturday but due to
a pending Hurricane we will have to play it by ear. I
will let you know as details become clearer. More
information to come and thanks for all of your help.
If you went ahead and forwarded on any messages to
others regarding the event please be so kind to inform
them about the cancellation. Thanks again and
hopefully I will see you all soon on a sunny Saturday.
Daniel (GCWA Events Coordinator)