There have been a few changes..
1) They went back to the 03 style tower, (the squarer one). I liked both the 03 and the 04 style, they both had plus's and minus's. Even trade for me.
2) The tower comes standard in brushed aluminum. I love this because now you have no worries about scratching the paint on the tower.
3) The Team Editions come with Polk Momo speakers and a sub. No disrespect to Kicker, but this years set up blows away last years.
4) The transom light is now integrated into the tower. Nice feature because it eliminates the storage of the big light pole.
5) Carpet is beefier, definitely a nice thing.
6) Tower mount mirror is an option, very nice one at that.
7) Some different badging on the glove box and engine.
8) Stereo/glove box has ports and a power plug to hook you ipod directly into the stereo. Way cool.
I'm probably missing a few things but those are the ones that quickly come to mind.