Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    Romi (romi)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-28-2005, 1:09 PM Reply   
In Wakeboarding mag I saw some info about them developing that part of the lake. Anyone know anymore info on that.
Old    Richard (ramhouse)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-28-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
As far as i know, that area is overseen by California Skier...the Mastercraft dealer in Lake Elsinor. Contact them. They are at...www.californiaskier.com.
Old    Brad C (whitewookie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-28-2005, 2:19 PM Reply   
Romi, I heard the same thing. The word is there is going to be a big "boat expo" going in there where people can demo different boats. I don't know the details though.
Old    Antbug (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-28-2005, 2:57 PM Reply   
Romi ~ yes California Skier is the people who control the channel. You must have insurance of 500k on your boat, California Skier's and Lake Elsinore's name on your ins. as well. On top of all that they chage you $36 per slot (4 slots in am 4 slots in pm). You can buy all the slot and have the whole channel all day.
Old    Romi (romi)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-28-2005, 4:56 PM Reply   
Ant... I hear ya... check out Wakeboarding Mag this month. I dont have it in front of me, but I think it said something about building 600 homes around that area.
Old    Nick Cruz (blitzpb)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-28-2005, 7:34 PM Reply   
Yeah, I just read it too. It looks like they are planning on expanding that channel or adding some riding zones in addition to shopping and homes. PS, WBM idea of an IN-N-OUT would be nice. Maybe an IN-N-OUT with a "boat-thru" order window!? How sweet would that be!!!
Old    E Double U (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-28-2005, 8:07 PM Reply   
Ant and Nick,

They are planning on leveling the Elsinore Motorcross track and putting up homes on that land, which is just south of the lake a little bit. It is going to suck because those tracks are sick and is the best place to ride Motorcycles around the southland. I will be sorry to see it go.
Old    Nick Cruz (blitzpb)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-28-2005, 8:09 PM Reply   
Ouch, I dont ride MX but I know a few people that do. Thats gonna suck for them, I know how much they like the Elsinore track.

Old    Brandon (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-01-2005, 8:12 AM Reply   
yeah I read in the WBM that they are building on about 75 acres!!! That is a pretty big area! Must be nice for you Cali guys! I come on here everyday to read about the great times ya'll are having and meanwhile back here in PA we just got about 6 more inches of snow dumped on us!!! COME ON APRIL.......your not getting here soon enough!
Old    Chris M (tahoe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-01-2005, 9:20 AM Reply   
If this thing gets built it's going to be awesome. Marina w/ 300 slips, waterfront boat dealer showrooms, hotel, etc.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/01/30/news/californian/22_24_011_29_05.txt

Old    Brad C (whitewookie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-01-2005, 9:36 AM Reply   
Looks like it's time to buy some real estate in Elsinore.
Old    actiondcpd (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-01-2005, 9:44 AM Reply   
I think a lot of people will be turned off until they clean up the lake. It would be pretty crappy if they built all that and we had a huge drought too... Lake might dry up again.