Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    michaelvinczii            02-11-2005, 4:37 PM Reply   
Home videos shot and edited quickly, tell us what you think and give us a few pointers.

http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showphoto.php?photo=7859&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showphoto.php?photo=7807&sort=1&cat=all&page=1
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-11-2005, 9:49 PM Reply   
Very well done.

Smooooth riding! nice. Those raley's in the first vid are SICK! Huge air. He doesn't kick out until he's well over the second wake, out in the flats. Thats awesome. IMO- these guy's should try and hit the pro's.

What camera & editing software?
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-11-2005, 10:06 PM Reply   
That's my 15 year old and his friend, we used a sony 990 And windows movie maker. They were our first ones, we made them in about 1 hour.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       02-12-2005, 10:21 PM Reply   
That's some of the biggest Tantrums I have ever seen. Awesome raleys!
Old     (jman)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-13-2005, 2:15 PM Reply   
One word can describe that video... HUGE! The air you guys got on the tantrums, and raileys is sick. I agree with Robert, hit the pro's.
Old    michaelvinczii            02-13-2005, 4:07 PM Reply   
thanks for the comments on the video, and tricks... ive tried challenging the Pro tour when i was a junior and did very well but didnt pick up any sponsors....now i have to ride with the big boys at 20 and its hard to afford to travel that much. not giving up on it yet though!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-13-2005, 8:58 PM Reply   
Mike, really good stuff. Some great footage of you and Larry, you both killed it.

You know a video is great when you can't wait to hit the water after seeing it. Man, I can't wait...
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-13-2005, 10:03 PM Reply   
Hey the boat that's in Micheal's video look's awful familar that's one good looking setup. Again thanks for the good time at Elsinore the boy's had great time. Hope your knee feels a 100 percent soon,I'm sure the cold water and weather didnt help it. see you soon and thank's for everything!
Old    reddog25cf            02-14-2005, 7:14 AM Reply   
I tell you what guys, GREAT videos. I'm glad to see finally Michael make a video... nice choice of music too (wonder where you got that idea? lol) I've been riding with Michael for the past couple seasons, and the video doesn't lie. He goes huge. I'm also really glad Larry's rippin' too. I met him and his dad a couple years back up in Detroit... GREAT people...
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-16-2005, 9:07 AM Reply   
Loved the video, wondering how long you guys have been wakeboarding?
Old     (bradb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-16-2005, 9:23 AM Reply   
Vids looked great guys,
Only comments I would give is to work on some switch riding (or at least include some of it in the video if you already do lots), and try for some different camera angles. Watching it all from the boat made it glaringly obvious that all the tricks were regular stance. Other than that, good vids and good riding.
B
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-16-2005, 3:48 PM Reply   
The switch krypt attempt was sick
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-16-2005, 10:08 PM Reply   
Daniel, Larry's been riding since summer of 2002 and I dont' no how long Micheal has been riding for, we met him in 2002
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-18-2005, 7:48 AM Reply   
Hey Micheal, did you make it on your flight ok? give me a call soon thanks for coming out to visit.
Old    michaelvinczii            02-18-2005, 7:19 PM Reply   
Gordie, yeah my flight went fine. Thank you for having me out I had a great time hanging and riding with you guys! Hope to be back soon! Hope everything goes ok with me so I can come back to ride some tournaments with you guys. Talk to you soon.
Old    edward            02-18-2005, 9:15 PM Reply   
nice raleys, hoochies, 911s and OHHs and those were some of the sickest tantrums ever. good height on all of the tricks
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-22-2005, 8:18 AM Reply   
Micheal give me call!