Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (bspurr13)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-17-2004, 10:17 AM Reply   
Has anyone dealt with EVOGEAR before? I bought a couple of wakeboard bags about 3 weeks ago from them on ebay, and have been getting the run -around ever since. They still have not even sent the bags - they sure charged my card though - Immediately. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with them.

Thanks,
Brett
Old     (john)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2004, 10:31 AM Reply   
Bought a wakeskate from them in July. Great price, delivered as promised ..no problems.
Good luck with your purchase.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-17-2004, 10:43 AM Reply   
I just bought 2 wakeboards from them 2 weeks ago. I had the boards at my house 3 days after i bought it. There customer service was great with me. I hope all works out well.
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-17-2004, 11:48 AM Reply   
I bought a wakeboard from them and it was sent and delivered promptly --- I didn't buy off ebay though, bought off their site directly. Good luck.
Old    snoobs            09-17-2004, 12:36 PM Reply   
I've bought both board and bindings from them. Give them a call directly. I am sure they'll setting any issues quickly.
Old     (bspurr13)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-17-2004, 4:07 PM Reply   
Just got an email from those guys (3rd), apologizing and explaining their recent changes to online ordering, which caused the snafu…. They took total responsibility and said they would provide some “compensation” on my next order, if I do decide to order again. From everything I have read here and on Ebay, I guess this was just bad luck for me and NOT the SOP for these guys – everyone else that has dealt with them (minus a handful on Ebay) has been very happy with the prices, customer service and time frame in which they got the product…. I guess I’ll give em another try, cuz they do have good prices.

Thanks for the replies,
Brett