Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    ss_lxi            09-10-2004, 4:50 PM Reply   
I'm might be getting a LF Skimskate 60 off ebay and was wanting to know if it will fit in my board rack. I'm also looking at the landlock but have always prefered LF wakeboards over HL, I know the landlock fits.
Old     (hypo303)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2004, 5:53 PM Reply   
My skim skate doesn't fit in my rack.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-13-2004, 7:20 AM Reply   
I have a LF Skim Skate 54 and it does not fit in my Monster racks, the HL Broadcast fits though.
Old    goldmember            09-13-2004, 10:46 AM Reply   
I have a Malibu with Titan. The CWB Tsunami and the Broadcast fit in my racks. Landlock would not.
Old     (rake)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-15-2004, 12:24 PM Reply   
Goldmember,

Off topic:
Since you have both the Tsunami and the Broadcast, which do you prefer? I've ridden the broadcast but have yet to see/try the Tsunami.

On Topic:
I've got the CWB ride and it won't fit in my monster racks and the broadcast does. If anyone knows of a rack that the ride fits in, please post/PM
Old    ss_lxi            09-27-2004, 5:46 AM Reply   
I ended up with a Trick Boardz. Goes in the rack
with no problem and is alot of fun. These boards
can do it all, surf, 180's, 360's, you name it. Good board to learn on to, easy up, easy to find the sweet spot, no nose dives (LANDLOCK!!!!). Oh yeh and made in the USA.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-30-2004, 5:03 PM Reply   
Gordon Off Topic~
How do you like the ride I just got one and waiting to take it out.

On TOpic ~
Cwb Rdie doesnt fit in pro flight rack
Old    goldmember            01-08-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
Gordon,
Sorry for the delay in the response, Hibernating I guess.

We like the Tsunami.

I think you will need a surf rack for a Ride.
Old     (sydwayz)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-08-2005, 10:44 PM Reply   
The best rack I have found for Surfboards are Nverts. I know the suck for wakeboards but are great for surfboards. And you can find them now pretty cheap.