Wake 101
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    herbilizer            08-22-2004, 8:25 PM Reply   
Just a quick question for my new board.

I noticed that there are two dented areas near where the bindings should be, and it's only on one side of the board.

Can anyone tell me what that area is for? I suspect I am suppose to install the binding so that the heel is on the dent area?

Old    herbilizer            08-24-2004, 11:20 PM Reply   
anyone can help? thanks.
Old    English (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-25-2004, 2:07 AM Reply   
Have you got any pictures?
Old    keithf            08-25-2004, 9:03 PM Reply   
Herb, I have one too - '04 Team 134. But I have the hollowed-out sections on both sides of the top deck. I have '03 LF Exo bindings and they seem to be working just fine on the board.

Kristian, Herb is talking about the hollowed-out sections on the outer ends of the top deck. The center of the binding plate rides on a flat section of the board, with the binding plate toe and heel sections having an "air gap" as the board is hollowed out underneath them.

There is a pic here -

Any-one know if we need special binding plates for use on a Team?

Thanks! Keith

(Message edited by keithf on August 25, 2004)
Old    herbilizer            08-27-2004, 4:20 AM Reply   
Keith, thanks for the note. But this is the actual board. The one your posted is 2003.

comparing to the one you posted, the hollow section is only on one side of the board. The picture on wakeboard of the board doesn't show the hollow section because of the colour of the board.

I will try to take some pics and post it up later.

Thanks, Herbert
Old    edward            08-27-2004, 8:45 AM Reply   
the picture does show the hollow section only on one side in the lower left corner and it looks just like the indents on the 2003 he showed but its just visible in the lower left
Old    keithf            08-27-2004, 6:26 PM Reply   
Herb, I'm aware of the 2004 link, but chose to post the link to the 2003 model as it showed the top deck in a much clearer way.

I have a 2004 LF Team 134 - it has the hollowed-out sections on the outer ends of the top deck - on both edges - exactly the same as the 2003 model. Let me know if you want to see a pic of my top deck.

Are you just looking at pics online? Or do you actually have the board? If it's the latter, and only one edge has a hollowed-out section, you may have a reject.

Thanks! Keith.
Old    keithf            08-27-2004, 7:02 PM Reply   
I took some pics.

Old    herbilizer            08-30-2004, 12:57 AM Reply   

Thanks for the pics, I will have to check tonight and get back to you tomorrow.

thanks for the advice.

I will take some pictures too. =)

Old    herbilizer            09-01-2004, 1:18 AM Reply   

I have checked, just realized how dumb I am since I couldn't see the other side of the hollow area... DUH!!!

anyways, here's my set up.

Thanks for your comments nonetheless, enjoy the rest of the Summer.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:00 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home


© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us