Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old     (jrandol)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-27-2004, 6:20 AM Reply   
I am looking at a 94 Sport Nautique in a few weeks. Does anyone have pictures of the wake at slalom and wakeboard speeds on a boat like this?
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-27-2004, 8:20 AM Reply   
The 94 sport has the same hull as the present day Super Air, so I wouldn't worry about getting any pics, just buy 3-4 sacks and you will have a world class wake.

Old    xtigeman            03-27-2004, 8:26 AM Reply   
Absolute awseome wake. As good or better than the new boats including the V-Drives. No dissappointments wake wise. My friends that own one used to be big slalom skiers and they had no compliants about it for that either, but the wakeboard wake is incredible.
Old     (jrandol)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-27-2004, 9:27 AM Reply   
Thanks guys, does anyone have some pics of the slalom wake? I am more of a buoy head myself but I have some friends who are serious boarders. Trying to find pics of the Slalom wake.

Old    xtigeman            03-27-2004, 11:03 AM Reply   
Hahaha, wrong board for that. We like photos a fat juicy wakes.
Old     (jrandol)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-27-2004, 11:22 AM Reply   
I know, kinda outta place on here arent I?? I cant find any Nautique sites/forums that are good for more answers.
Old     (jrichard)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-27-2004, 6:06 PM Reply   
Hi Jeff,

I had a 95 Sport Nautique that I originally bought for skiing. Ends up it's a perfect boat for wakeboarding. I don't have any photos for you, but I can tell you that it puts out a decent slalom wake. It isn't as good as the SN or Prostar 190 of the same period, but it is easily the best of the 21' comp/family boats (including the PS205). My main complaint was that the rooster tail just hits the ski at 34mph/15off. So, if you like that combination, you'll have to deal with a bit of a kick as you cross the center of the wake. It's not horrible, but it is noticeable. You can reduce that issue by (a) pulling at 36mph, or (b) taking off another loop. I've also heard that moving to a 4 blade prop eliminates the rooster tail issue.
Old     (ccraftskierfan)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-27-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/
Old     (99air)      Join Date: Feb 2002       03-28-2004, 4:39 AM Reply   
www.planetnautique.com