Wake 101
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    oshensurfer            03-26-2004, 8:37 PM Reply   
Hey guys. Where can I pick up a toggle switch that looks like the rest of mine. I want to replace the one on the right with one that looks stock. Thanks...

Old    slalomskifreak            03-26-2004, 10:51 PM Reply   
Westmarine has something similar for about $10. I will try to attach a picture.

rocker switch
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       03-27-2004, 9:30 AM Reply   
Why not order through your dealer?
Old     (healing)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-27-2004, 3:10 PM Reply   
Try your dealer. Or I got some face plates from a Mastercraft dealer, they are the same style as your Centurion. I bought the actual switches from Then you just snap the face plate right on the switch.
Old     (elmog)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-27-2004, 8:21 PM Reply   
You can get those from any M/C dealer for like $15. You can even select what the swithch says depending on whatever that switch does. They have ones that say 'ballast', 'tower lights', 'horn', 'bilge', 'acc' etc etc... They are made by and are the 'Contura' model.

Just out of curiosity, what does your switch do?
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-29-2004, 5:31 AM Reply   
Hey Scott call John Beaudry at the Merced plant and buy them direct. They are little more expensive but they match.
Old    oshensurfer            03-29-2004, 9:10 AM Reply   
Old    oshensurfer            03-29-2004, 10:58 AM Reply   
Talked to Fineline... Those guys, especially John are friggin Awesome over there. Got a switch on it's way... I'm going to write a full post on them as soon as I get some time. Nothing but perfect customer service in my opinion!!! Very happy customer.
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-29-2004, 11:40 AM Reply   
I feel you Scott. Man John is great. I sorda feel bad because I call(e-mail) John all of the time regarding anything and he is always there for me. Last week he helped me to understand how to rewire my fuse panel so that all of my accessories pull off my second battery. He also walked me thru every step when I installed me perfect pass.

Centurion is just great to deal with. I am definetly a Centurion advocate!
Old     (gymboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-29-2004, 4:49 PM Reply   
Scott, Lance,
I agree with you guys 100% about John. He was awsome when I called about the wiring for my electronice trim tab. I had no idea how to hook it up. He faxed me the wiring diagram and it worked perfectly.
Hey scott how much did the switch cost. I need to replace two of mine.
Old    oshensurfer            03-29-2004, 5:29 PM Reply   
I'll PM you.
Old     (bigasswake)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-30-2004, 1:25 AM Reply   
Bass pro shops $8
Old    markb            03-30-2004, 7:26 AM Reply   
Looking at the carlingtec site... are they the Contra V or IV actuators that match? I cant tell the difference and as far as I can tell waytekwire only sells the Contra III and IV actuators.
Old    markb            03-30-2004, 7:41 AM Reply   
Nevermind, the .PDF on thier side explains that the IV is the on that bends to the side and the V is the on that is symmetrical.


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home


© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us