Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (wakeheshin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-14-2003, 3:06 PM Reply   
I am a chick rider and encourage all chicks to get out there and ride hard. We need to show the men that we arent scared of nothing, ya it make take a little more time for us to catch on, but once we get to that point, that is where you feel all warm inside. I have only been wakeboarding for three years and actually didnt get a chance to ride that much until this year but I can land a back roll and tantrum, almost have my raley. GO BIG CHICKS, that is the only way!! Let me know how your progressing!!

(Message edited by wakeheshin on August 14, 2003)
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-16-2003, 3:53 PM Reply   
Hey girl! I have been boarding for just this season and recently solidified my w2w. I am thrilled since I know no other progress can happen until you have that trick. I got my first grab last week and haven't been able to go riding since! My goal this season is to get w2w all ways - heelside, toeside and switch heelside and toeside. GIRLS ROCK! Have you ever checked out wakechicks.com or ladyboarder.com? both sites are fun for women.
Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-21-2003, 7:59 PM Reply   
Danielle, check out the video -ride with me-. Go to the discussion board and there is a thread for it. It has my wife and 3 of my friends wives. Its a pretty sweet video.
Old     (wakeheshin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-27-2003, 1:53 PM Reply   
Thanks for posting your opinions. I am proud of you lizrd. The toughest part about wakeboarding is being able to go with someone, if you dont have a boat. That is the best way to start out the way you are going. To get all four areas down. Nice job.

Deven- I will check that out thanks!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LADY RIDERS OUT THERE!