Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (samuraisarge)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2007, 7:07 AM Reply   
I'm just getting into this sport for the first time and have been doing A LOT of research on boards, techniques, etc. I want to get my own board and after weeks of searching i think i've found the one i wanted, the '07 CWB 134 Kink. Has anyone used this board and have an opinion on it? What's good, what's bad, what i should expect? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-18-2007, 7:13 AM Reply   
Nothing bad about that board. It started as a 2003 Absolute, then becasme the Flame, and now the Kink.

I rode that shape for years and loved it. Pops and lands great. Solid edge. Good speed.
Old     (heeb_v215)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-18-2007, 9:40 PM Reply   
I just received this board on Friday and it is great with the Vapor bindings you will Love it, go to http://www.boatersoutlet.com/ I ordered mine on a Wed.and received it on Friday $ 399 Total . Let me know if you want pics
Old     (samuraisarge)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-19-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
Thanks guys! I've been looking around at places that sell the kink with the vapor bindings and they all are pretty much the same at $400. I'm probably going to get it from a local sporting shop. Also, Heeb, if you take some pics while you're out on the water with it i'd love to see em. I won't be boarding for a least a few weeks so i'd like to see just how it looks in action. Thanks again!