Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2012, 6:15 PM Reply   
Just struck me amongst all this big Williesm Malibu sure is keeping there head down. Nobody talks about them in the big wake stakes. Why is that?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2012, 6:17 PM Reply   
Biggest and best wake I've ever ridden was Jeff Weatheralls 06 VLx
Old     (consigliereg8r)      Join Date: Aug 2009       05-26-2012, 5:13 AM Reply   
I have SAN. I have friend who has an xstar. Not the new one but here is his wake. Pretty Sweet if you ax me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VZaRSDnNn8
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-26-2012, 10:58 AM Reply   
S#^* is goin down at the masters boy!!!
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       05-26-2012, 7:44 PM Reply   
Yeah what's happening there? Only read that Steel landed the first w2w bs9 in a comp, and saw that he scored right after Harley and better than Phil, but other than that... any video or info?
Old     (wakecumberlandky)      Join Date: Feb 2011       05-28-2012, 1:40 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y9muRlotKw&sns=em
Old     (Moose99)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-28-2012, 1:53 PM Reply   
Wake to wake double tantrum, hmmm. Damn.

http://www.sbcwakeboard.com/video_di...ext-Generation
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-28-2012, 2:03 PM Reply   
What are the 4 generation xstars that the mc videos are referring to? I can only think of 3.

the 2013/14
the late 2003-2012/13
the 99?-2003 xstar (prostar 205?)
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-28-2012, 2:07 PM Reply   
The first x-star was a 205 direct drive, then the 205V, then the 05 xstar, now the 24ft crumble monster
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-28-2012, 2:08 PM Reply   
crumble monster..LOL!!!
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-28-2012, 3:19 PM Reply   
Double Tantrum was sick.....
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-28-2012, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The first x-star was a 205 direct drive, then the 205V, then the 05 xstar, now the 24ft crumble monster
The 3rd gen xstar came out as a 2003.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-28-2012, 3:46 PM Reply   
darren and DBC, thanks, I did not know they badged a 205 dd as an "xstar". Thank you.

and I LOL'd at "crumble monster"
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-28-2012, 4:09 PM Reply   
2013 X star aka DELTA DESTROYER
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-28-2012, 4:59 PM Reply   
I want to more about what MHunter thinks.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-28-2012, 6:57 PM Reply   
The original Xstar was so sick in it's day. That dark greenish/blue hull with a ten foot pole. Bad ass.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-29-2012, 2:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
I want to more about what MHunter thinks.
What do you want me to comment about?
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-29-2012, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
The original Xstar was so sick in it's day. That dark greenish/blue hull with a ten foot pole. Bad ass.
Probably the best wake I have ever personally experienced was a 1st gen green X-Star, direct drive (PS205DD), one 500lb sack in the back, 5 people... frigging incredible.
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-29-2012, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
Probably the best wake I have ever personally experienced was a 1st gen green X-Star, direct drive (PS205DD), one 500lb sack in the back, 5 people... frigging incredible.
This was my 1st boat. We bought one by complete accident. We put 800lbs of lead and wakeboard pole in it. We sucked at wakeboarding, but it had an amazing wake.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-29-2012, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
What do you want me to comment about?
The rumors that CC is gonna buy MC, take the X25 hull, make it 3 feet longer, add 18" of freeboard, call it the G25, reinforced the tranny with adamantium, and make it 100% landfill safe by being biodegradable.
Old     (Mikhale)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-29-2012, 7:43 AM Reply   
That would be an x-55 which throws a above the knee wake stock, a pro rider in my area thought it was going to pull the pwt before he knew about the new x star
Btw he has a sacked out x star and likes the x 55 better
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-29-2012, 9:44 AM Reply   
I'll get pics of the wake for you guys tomorrow when i take the boat out for a while...
Attached Images

Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-29-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
I'll be the first to say it... that boat is HAWT.

Looking forward to more pics from Craig!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-29-2012, 10:01 AM Reply   
Damn girl!!!

One awesome feature (there's lots of weird goofy ones) for 2012 was the boat leveling indicator... Highly jealous of that...
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-29-2012, 10:02 AM Reply   
What's up with the exhaust manifolds? Looks like they have been splatter painted. I must say I like the green and black. I wish they would have done something more creative with the "XSTAR" graphic.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-29-2012, 10:19 AM Reply   
cant wait to see the wake pics.
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       05-29-2012, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Damn girl!!!

One awesome feature (there's lots of weird goofy ones) for 2012 was the boat leveling indicator... Highly jealous of that...
Our 2012 X25 displays your roll and pitch in degrees. In Cruise mode the wake plate and surf tabs will automatically adjust in order to compensate for roll and to get the boat on plane faster. Another cool feature is the BIG displays both tank and plug and play ballast levels and displays the total weight as your filling.
Old    mojo            05-29-2012, 10:41 AM Reply   
hey look, a go fast boat that doesn't go fast. oh wait, that's the new x-star. i'm sure it would be an amazing boat to own, and i like some of the styling cues, but overall i do not like it. to whomever does buy these things i hope you enjoy them and can give us feedback as you get used to them.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-29-2012, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
The rumors that CC is gonna buy MC, take the X25 hull, make it 3 feet longer, add 18" of freeboard, call it the G25, reinforced the tranny with adamantium, and make it 100% landfill safe by being biodegradable.
I'm totally speechless with this post?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-29-2012, 11:06 AM Reply   
http://www.onlyinboards.com/Accessor...ake-Gauge.aspx
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-29-2012, 11:09 AM Reply   
I hope it looks better in person!
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-29-2012, 12:55 PM Reply   
Looks good Craig! Let's see some pics of the wakes and the interior of the orange boat.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-29-2012, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm totally speechless with this post?
You speechless? I also heard the G23 is powered strictly by it's owner's sense of self-satisfaction.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-29-2012, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
You speechless? I also heard the G23 is powered strictly by it's owner's sense of self-satisfaction.
thanks for making me laugh
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-29-2012, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you really trying to bate me with these idiotic statements . I would expect more from a 28 year old . Try acting like an adult and post something that makes sense.
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-29-2012, 7:43 PM Reply   
i think this thread has gone way past making sense, it wouldnt matter what anyone said anymore about the new xstar good bad or indifferent, i feel most of you have already decided that you dont like it.
The other good thing to come is another new trick Harley has done w2w which they have not shown yet.
Old     (Big_Mick)      Join Date: Dec 2010       05-29-2012, 8:09 PM Reply   
No offence Bill.

But I am pretty sure Harley would be progressing the sport behind any of the top level boats! Weather its a Wakesetter, G23, RZR or the new X-star.

Harley is one of the worlds best wakeboarders, and will be most likely for years to come!

The new X-star's wake is large but it appears to be crumbly, I seem to remember you have complained about the 230's wake doing the same thing!

For an expensive boat, I would want a nice clean wake!
Old    mojo            05-29-2012, 9:06 PM Reply   
Pretty sure the G23 is powered by JD's w2w 1080 on his second try that day, steels w2w heel back 9 at masters, Harley and Ralph's 1080's at wake games, and PCM. Also, chad charpe got biggest d up air at CIE with like 95 frames or something. It's a combo of the rider and the wake, but mostly the rider. Dont kid yourself. The other wow factors are the execution of function, form, and quality.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-29-2012, 9:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you really trying to bate me with these idiotic statements . I would expect more from a 28 year old . Try acting like an adult and post something that makes sense.
Based on your posting past, his comment makes perfect sense. Act like an adult? Pot, meet kettle...

Back to the boats, every pic of the G23 I have seen shows a huge and clean wake. I have yet to see a clean wake (big, but crumbly) out of the new Xstar. Looks like CC wins this round, and they have surely sent the MC guys back to r&d trying to figure out a solution.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-29-2012, 10:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not trying to "bate" you, just want to know if you think the designers of the G23 had to sell their souls to the devil to get such a perfect design? And then, do you think when the devil turned his back, the designers jumped him, and took their souls back? I'm told the devil appreciates irony and under these circumstances it's reasonable to assume the designers were allowed to keep their souls.

Thoughts?
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-30-2012, 12:01 AM Reply   
well i have faith in MC that their new boat is a great boat, im sure the people that buy the new xstar will love it.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-30-2012, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not trying to "bate" you, just want to know if you think the designers of the G23 had to sell their souls to the devil to get such a perfect design? And then, do you think when the devil turned his back, the designers jumped him, and took their souls back? I'm told the devil appreciates irony and under these circumstances it's reasonable to assume the designers were allowed to keep their souls.

Thoughts?
I dont even know what you are talking about? Stop speaking in riddles you already know how I feel about this topic . If you have something specific you want to know just ask.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       05-30-2012, 4:59 AM Reply   
That reverse bench seat looks familiar...................... Not going to lie though I like the green ha. The center of the boat looks waaaay too cluttered and tight. Not a fan of the "hips" either. I have always loved the old Xstar wakes. One of my favorites actually when weighted right, but IMO the new Xstar is pretty ugly. If batman had a boat that would be it. Just an opinion, not questioning the quality of the boat.
Old     (MikeyG)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-30-2012, 5:18 AM Reply   
I like MC's but this boat is FUGLY. Period. No comparison to the Nautique pictured earlier in this thread. The G23 looks like it should be expensive. The new X star looks like someone was trying too hard and fell short... AND the wake looks like crap. WTF MasterCraft?? I'd be embarrassed if I were them right now..
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-30-2012, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont even know what you are talking about? Stop speaking in riddles you already know how I feel about this topic . If you have something specific you want to know just ask.
I do have a question. If Nautique never existed, would MHunter exist?

Or, if Nautique disappeared would MHunter disappear too like on Back to the Future when the past changes people from the future just slowly disappear accordingly?

I heard the G23 uses the Golden Ratio for all it's measurements (Google it) and that the math involved in it's engineering is all perfectly reflected by this ratio.
Old     (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-30-2012, 7:10 AM Reply   
The previous X-star looks clean and sharp. You can tell it was a great design because even after all these years it still doesn’t look dated.

It's hard to get a feel for how the new one really looks with the black and green. Right now I think it looks a bit cumbersome and it may look dated quickly, maybe in person it shows much better. Then again the MXZ didn’t appeal to me in the early pictures either but I think it looks great on the water in person.

Regardless, looks are subjective. If they have fixed the wake and the boat performs well I'm sure it will sell, but it's crazy to see the direction these prices are headed.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-30-2012, 8:04 AM Reply   
One thing that continues to kill me is that we're all exhalting the G23 right now...

...but it has already been confirmed that there is a 25 foot version, the G25, to be released soon.

It's safe to say that the G23 is now the one to beat. The G25 is either going to hit with a dead thud, or re-electify everyone and there will be more jizz spilled based on that boat too. This X-Star battle is over, and the G25 big gun isn't even out.

Correct Craft has a right to be proud right now. It's the boat almost everyone wants. And the desire is mostly based on wake, which makes me pretty proud of this community - basing their opinions on what matters the most.

Last edited by boomshot; 05-30-2012 at 8:07 AM.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-30-2012, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post
The previous X-star looks clean and sharp. You can tell it was a great design because even after all these years it still doesn’t look dated.

It's hard to get a feel for how the new one really looks with the black and green. Right now I think it looks a bit cumbersome and it may look dated quickly, maybe in person it shows much better. Then again the MXZ didn’t appeal to me in the early pictures either but I think it looks great on the water in person.

Regardless, looks are subjective. If they have fixed the wake and the boat performs well I'm sure it will sell, but it's crazy to see the direction these prices are headed.
Good points. I think the reason people hate this new Star so much is because people loved the old one so much. No matter who you are or what pulled you, the star would always turn heads and the loaded wake IMO is still the gold standard in wakeboarding (sorry MHunter).

I'll admit without having ridden either yet that the G23 is my front runner, and likely will be where my cash goes, however, I really been digging my friend's X25 and do want to give MC and this Star a chance before dropping the hammer.

So, I guess I understand the passion in which people hate the new Star. MC had a chance to unleash a real game changing wakeboat under the Star banner and it appears like they have not done it. People are upset not because of what the boat is, but what it could be.

IMO from the pics I've seen, the Star looks like it is actually pushing up more water. It remains to be seen whether th wake can be cleaned up.
Old    9Drozd            05-30-2012, 6:20 PM Reply   
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what those wings are on the tower. They don't appear to be holding the bimini top. Are they part of the board racks?
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-30-2012, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Good points. I think the reason people hate this new Star so much is because people loved the old one so much. No matter who you are or what pulled you, the star would always turn heads and the loaded wake IMO is still the gold standard in wakeboarding (sorry MHunter).

I'll admit without having ridden either yet that the G23 is my front runner, and likely will be where my cash goes, however, I really been digging my friend's X25 and do want to give MC and this Star a chance before dropping the hammer.

So, I guess I understand the passion in which people hate the new Star. MC had a chance to unleash a real game changing wakeboat under the Star banner and it appears like they have not done it. People are upset not because of what the boat is, but what it could be.

IMO from the pics I've seen, the Star looks like it is actually pushing up more water. It remains to be seen whether th wake can be cleaned up.
After all your smack talk against Nautique and myself and now you are thinking about buying one? I think that would be the smartest move you could make . Make sure you post pics when you get it.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-30-2012, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
After all your smack talk against Nautique and myself and now you are thinking about buying one? I think that would be the smartest move you could make . Make sure you post pics when you get it.
Been saying that for a long time. Read back to all my posts. Just want to make sure I get the best boat, so I need to ride behind the new star first.

Am I the first to get the best of MHunter, because, up until now, I thought he was a sophisticated propaganda robot sent back in time to save the future for Nautique...
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-30-2012, 8:40 PM Reply   
The wings are going to hold the Z5 Bimini..

They are prototype at this point I believe..
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-31-2012, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Been saying that for a long time. Read back to all my posts. Just want to make sure I get the best boat, so I need to ride behind the new star first.

Am I the first to get the best of MHunter, because, up until now, I thought he was a sophisticated propaganda robot sent back in time to save the future for Nautique...
Well then we are at an agreement about the boat . Test drive them all and buy the best one for you . No need to drag me into this thread any longer unless you just want to start up trouble?
PS
If I was sent back in time I would have gone back 30 years more married your mother and you would now be my son. Be careful what you wish for?
Old     (jfd)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-31-2012, 4:04 AM Reply   
That's the good way to do oi TroyD, i worked the past 2 summers at a mastercraft dealership and even if I own one, and I believe they are great boats, they can have some problems like any boat co.

I haven't seen the new G23 in person yet but from what i've seen in the past with Nautiques, it seemed to me that the boat felt narrow and the leather quality didn't feel as good as the MC. Other than that both brands make great boats and I'd recommend MC and CC at anytime.

From my past experience, if you don't load up the star A LOT, you don't have a really steep wake. While the x25, withstock ballast already throws a decent wave.

About the new Xstar, I wonder if the hull shape will look a little likethe new X30, producing a Monstruous surf wave!
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-31-2012, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well then we are at an agreement about the boat . Test drive them all and buy the best one for you . No need to drag me into this thread any longer unless you just want to start up trouble?
PS
If I was sent back in time I would have gone back 30 years more married your mother and you would now be my son. Be careful what you wish for?
Come on, we all know that's impossible...we've seen your high school yearbook pic:

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-31-2012, 5:49 AM Reply   
Hey Michael and Troy, would you like me to start a new thread where you two can take turns jerking each other off so the rest of us can continue to bash a boat that we know nothing about?

Thanks.

Anyone know if analog gauges are completely dead in this boat?... is it even possible to get them?
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-31-2012, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Anyone know if analog gauges are completely dead in this boat?... is it even possible to get them?
Id think at this price point whether its CC, MC or any others that come about there will be no analog guages. The computers in these things control pretty much everything these days unless you want 20 switches on the dash.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-31-2012, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
unless you want 20 switches on the dash.
I would still love an analog fuel, oil pressure, and engine temp gauges.... even if they were stashed out of direct sight to keep the dash clean looking, those are some items I would want a backup more "proven" style of gauge.

I've never had an issue with of the digital stuff in my car - but that is in a car which is certainly more of a controlled environment, but glad engine temp is still one of the analog ones.... just scares me to think if your screen goes out or something you're dead in the water.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-31-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmayotte View Post
Travis has one of the only opinion that really matters. I'd love to hear what he has to say about the subject.
you're really that naive?
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-31-2012, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Hey Michael and Troy, would you like me to start a new thread where you two can take turns jerking each other off so the rest of us can continue to bash a boat that we know nothing about?

Thanks.

Haha great!

Question for MHunter: how will I know which boat is best for me? Please help me out by listing pros and cons for each boat. Do you think I should wait for the G25? I heard the G25 will have two PCM 6.0 L engines running in circuit, meaning 400hp x 400hp which means total of 160000 hp!!! I also heard Nautique is having Moses sponsor the new G25, because the wake will be so huge that people will literally be splitting lakes in half....

I am interested to hear you, as an obvious CC insider, to confirm or deny these rumors.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-31-2012, 1:12 PM Reply   
160000hp? Lmfao.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-31-2012, 3:45 PM Reply   
Craig - we got pics of that wake yet?
Old    mojo            05-31-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
Really JF? You think the interior is leather? I hope you aren't in charge of anything but cleaning the floor. Btw, all relationships aside, MC moved away from indmar bc they were constantly brought back while under warranty at a much higher rate than PCM, and other inboard engines.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-31-2012, 7:30 PM Reply   
^^^^^^ tell me about it!!!!!!! My 2 stars lived At the service shop
At my dealership
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-31-2012, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha great!

Question for MHunter: how will I know which boat is best for me? Please help me out by listing pros and cons for each boat. Do you think I should wait for the G25? I heard the G25 will have two PCM 6.0 L engines running in circuit, meaning 400hp x 400hp which means total of 160000 hp!!! I also heard Nautique is having Moses sponsor the new G25, because the wake will be so huge that people will literally be splitting lakes in half....

I am interested to hear you, as an obvious CC insider, to confirm or deny these rumors.
Troy you are truly an IDIOT . I think you should wait for hell to freeze over before I wast any more time with your stupid posts. You are dead to me .
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-31-2012, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Troy you are truly an IDIOT . I think you should wait for hell to freeze over before I wast any more time with your stupid posts. You are dead to me .
Haha.

A little poem for you MHunter,
I call it: Matt's Odyssey

It's true what they say
That every dog has its day
And everyone an opinion too
But now finally you know
And it took me a long time to show
How we feel when we listen to you

But we still like you alot
Despite being a Nautique robot
Freedom of speech is your American right
But you've just been dealt a good burn
Time to sit back and learn
No one cares about you or your insight

Peace
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-31-2012, 10:03 PM Reply   
hahaha
good one Troy very funny.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-01-2012, 2:20 PM Reply   
At the end of Zane's new video, you see the MC Truck pulling out the orange XStar with the Z5 Cargo Rack installed. Looks good.

Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-01-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Factory ballast plus 700 pounds of lead...
Attached Images

Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-03-2012, 11:36 AM Reply   
Some pics from yesterday @ PWT stop in Ft. Worth. Most know I'm a Nautique loyalist, but this MC wake sure didn't stop peeps from going LARGE!
Attached Images

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-03-2012, 12:33 PM Reply   
Even when not crufty, I am often seeing ripple-beats in the wake for some reason.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Even when not crufty, I am often seeing ripple-beats in the wake for some reason.
Cause it porpoises
Old     (Moose99)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-03-2012, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Even when not crufty
What does that even mean? I understand the part about the ripples in the wake, but I have no idea what your talking about.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2012, 2:25 PM Reply   
"crusty" not crufty
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-03-2012, 6:46 PM Reply   
What rope length were they using?
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-03-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
ok,

so the wake must not have been to bad in Texas if they are saying it was the best finals ever, between 6 riders.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-03-2012, 7:30 PM Reply   
The pros can make it happen behind a 60hp outboard. Were there any records set?
Any 1080s ? Anything to showcase a six figure boat?
Old     (superfluous)      Join Date: May 2012       06-03-2012, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you care? (honest question)
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-03-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
I dont know crap about wakeboarding (and dont care about Nati or MC), but I dont think a double back flip can be had on a 60hp outboard.
Old     (Moose99)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-03-2012, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, Harley landed the flip ever W2W double flip in a contest. Come to think of it, that might have been the first W2W double even attempted in a contest. Of course Harley is a freak (meant as a compliment)