Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-20-2011, 7:42 AM Reply   
Has anyone been to Pine Flat recently? Sadly we haven't gotten out yet this season due to the boat being out of commision and various other activities, but luckily we will finally be able to get out on Saturday and are trying to decide between Millerton and Pine Flat.

The biggest question i have is how is the new life jacket rule affecting things? are there authorities enforcing it? Has it been a pain having to wear your vest? I'm just trying to get an idea.

I love Pine Flat but Millerton is closer and Millerton doesn't have the Life Jacket rule so i'm considereing going there but I hear that by 10:00 am Millerton is a joke.

Let me know your experiences and what you would do.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2011, 1:25 PM Reply   
I was there over the 4th of July weekend. I did not see them enforcing the rule. I did not see any other boats wearing life jackets either. Someone said that they saw warnings issued, but we were not bothered at all. It was a great weekend and we had surprisingly good water considering it was a 3 day weekend.