Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    tommyadrian5            06-16-2003, 6:02 AM Reply   
My cover ripped big time this weekend What's the easiest way to get a new cover for a 99 Mastercraft Sportstar with a ZeroFlex tower(it uses the same cover as an x5). Should I just call mastercraft, is there a cheaper or better cover I can get elsewhere, this one wasn't so great at keeping water out if it rained heavily? I think it was a mastercraft cover, it had their logo across the front.

Thanks

(Message edited by tommyadrian5 on June 16, 2003)

(Message edited by tommyadrian5 on June 16, 2003)
Old    tommyadrian5            06-16-2003, 8:31 AM Reply   
anybody?
Old    aka Bradley Beach            06-16-2003, 8:51 AM Reply   
Call your dealer... They can order your cover, but it will be costly. Or you can have one made, and get it custom.
Old    clint_h            06-16-2003, 9:01 AM Reply   
Texas Mastercraft has covers that aren't from Mastercraft. I have one and it works great - make sure you get one that covers your swim platform. I have no idea of the cost. If you call ask for Jeff and he will hook you up.
Old     (tjhooker)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-16-2003, 11:46 AM Reply   
I just order a custom cover from http://www.coversearch.com . It comes in tomorrow. Plus they gave me free shipping. Their prices were $100 less than my local dealer.
Old     (fbroen)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-16-2003, 12:32 PM Reply   
We got one for our old boat from this place:

http://www.fairwindsmarina.com/covers.htm

They sell leftovers or returns from TaylorMade, but they are cheap so that you can probably get it customized for the tower feet and still get a good deal. The one we got was brand new and had no defects. Might be worth an email to see if they have your size in stock (they had a decent amount of MC covers last year).