Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (zmducote)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-29-2013, 8:18 AM Reply   
Hello my name is Zachary Ducote and I live in east Tennessee on Tellico Lake. I have a passion for wakeboarding for half of my life and have a desire to teach and hold camps for all levels of riding. I also have a desire to teach about my faith and teach about who our savior Jesus Christ is through the wake culture. Right now I am needing instructors to give their time for our first event coming up on June 1st. Not only will you be serving these kids in a righteous way you will be advancing their God given talent to further their dreams in a loving non selfish way.

If you are interested email me at zmducote@gmail.com or give me a shout at 865-776-6996

Thanks and blessings
Zachary Ducote
Old     (mpfiste2)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-29-2013, 11:23 AM Reply   
Right on Zach! I wish I was closer and could come help out. Your camp is going to be awesome.
Old     (zmducote)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-29-2013, 7:45 PM Reply   
Thanks brother!! You hitting up Bro stock?