Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-18-2008, 10:36 AM Reply   
Hey, if you've never mett Andrew or Rusty I'd highly recomend stopping in to NorCal Master Craft for a few minutes on Saturday. Both of these guys are totally chill, cool guys and this is a cool spot meet them and chat. The only cooler place to hang with them would be on the water .
Old     (ride900)      Join Date: May 2007       04-18-2008, 8:46 PM Reply   
Damn, Andrew and Rusty in the same place and their not gonna be in a boat just there to hang out with who ever walks up. I will be there for sure. Can't wait to meet these Two I have heard nothing but good things about both of them. I hope that alot of WW peeps will be there, so I can finally put some faces to names.

Has anybody seen this http://www.alliancewake.com/brown_trout_details.php?id=3670

Faction Video screening at El Blazo. I'll be coming back at night for this to, THe nor-cal Faction team is the greatest group of guys around. Hope to see you all there. (I'll be the guy in the red tie)
Old     (ride900)      Join Date: May 2007       04-19-2008, 10:48 AM Reply   
Come on is no one going to this. Its gonna be sick
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-19-2008, 3:54 PM Reply   
Nor Cal M.C.? isnt that Cope in roseville? the only place near the bay i know of is the ultimate watersports but thats a malibu dealer.

?
Old     (deltaridah)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-19-2008, 4:09 PM Reply   
no its in pleasanton right off hwy 580. They have some crazy sells on all of thier gear and boats. People in the area should check it out I was there this morning. Lots of stuff to check out plus rusty and andrew! They even have a rusty signiture x star on hand. plus free hotdogs and soda
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-20-2008, 3:07 PM Reply   
I think all the riders ate all the hot dogs by the time i got there. Lot's of great buys though. I bought 3 things!