Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-12-2010, 11:38 AM Reply   
I was trying to finish some of my winter projects when I stumbled across this. Earlier in the season a storm blew down the carport i had over the boat. When it came down it scratched the boat & trailer fender. So I pulled the trailer fender off only to find that the people & DHM are so lazy they don't paint the fenders before bolting them on. I understand that the inside tubes of the trailer go unpainted but seriously, why not do something about the things you can.

Rant over, Thanks.
Attached Images

Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-12-2010, 11:41 AM Reply   
wow, thats just lazy. Guess its time to take the other off and get to painting.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-12-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
I can hear it now....
"hey Jim, do you want me to pull the fenders off the trailer before I paint it?"
"naaah, leave 'em on, it will save you 20 minutes, and the douche will never know. Remember this Bob, quantity over quality."
Old     (adam4x4)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-12-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
How about the holes cut with a torch...
Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-12-2010, 6:27 PM Reply   
Yeah the holes were by other complaint. If you were to look at the mounting face of the step you could see nice drilled holes. Right next to it you see these torched holes. Why go through the trouble of drilling holes and not even use them.

Still need to pull the other fender and touch it up.
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-12-2010, 8:26 PM Reply   
Wow, id call and bitch just cause....
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-13-2010, 4:22 PM Reply   
Wow that is just lazy!
(Johnny) Not sure if you are quoting that from experience? There was a guy named Bob and I think he was at DHM, maybe Sport Boat trailers and he was a major D--K to deal with! We would always say, oh great we have to call Bob I wonder what excuse or BS he's going to give us today! It was always something else not a trailer problem. Hey Bob my fenders rusted off because your monkey's are too lazy to paint them! (response) no, no he probably backed it in too deep and the boat hit them defiantly not a trailer issue, operator error!

Have fun
G