Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-21-2010, 10:10 AM Reply   

“Bunch of lazy idiots. Many of them don’t want to really work. Non-profits siphon contributions, as their salaries and so forth, and think of themselves as good people, charitable people. I mean, these people are rapists, in terms of finance and economy.”

“I never met anybody at a nonprofit didn’t care about money. People at nonprofits care as much about money as anybody else does, except they don’t work for it. They beg for it. They feed off of others. They’re like the US government, except they can’t print their money. They’re bloodsuckers!”
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-21-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
Sounds about right! Thanks for posting this Wes. I didn't think you were a dittohead!!!lol
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-21-2010, 12:30 PM Reply   
Lol, you're gonna throw in with this tool? You think churches are bloodsucking rapists?
Old    deltahoosier            08-21-2010, 12:49 PM Reply   
When it comes to non profit organizations, I have always said this. They always start with a decent goal in mind and when the goal has been reached or has passed, they always become more radical in order to secure funding. They have to. They are like anyone else. They have built an organization and they all want to stay employed.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-21-2010, 1:44 PM Reply   
Yeah, real classy. The organizers of Make A Wish foundation are a bunch of lazy idiots. Same with the United Way.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-21-2010, 1:48 PM Reply   
I drove by one of my client's construction sites the other day - all those Habitat for Humanity volunteers were rapin' errbody out there!

Old    bigdtx            08-21-2010, 5:09 PM Reply   
Hahaha!
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-22-2010, 1:39 PM Reply   
Wellst, I've heard a lot of questionable things regarding united way. Make a wish seems ok...and many churches have issues. I remember one local church leader starting a pyramid scheme. Dude was rollin S class mercedes living high on the hog. So, yes. Churches too.

The guy I worked with was trying to get me on board and I just kept pointing out who (in God's name) would live like that sucking off his congregation so blatantly.

It does seem a lot like delta said - they all start nobly enough...then human nature kicks in and the top dogs want their just rewards...

Speaking of bloodsucking...Bloodsource keeps calling me and calling me!!!lol. Guess they want so suck some more out of me. And yes, I do give regularly.

And I'm just messing with you Wes. I think Rush is an entertainer. And a good one (look at his bank account...)

Last edited by lifetimewarranty; 08-22-2010 at 1:42 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2010, 2:04 PM Reply   
Haha touche!
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-23-2010, 9:34 AM Reply   
I am not sure why you care so much Wes what Rush has to say. I actually don't care to listen to him all that long or all that often. That being said, one thing I do know about him and those who actually know him repeatdly say, he is a very sarcastic person. Most of what he says on his show is tongue-and-check in order to get a reaction, because he is an entertainer. Something that always seems to get lost on the perpetually irate. Do you really think, he thinks, all non-profits are bloodsuckers? Of course not, otherwise he wouldn't donate money. However, to be blind to the fact that there are those organizations out there that match his description would be foolish in my opinion.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-23-2010, 11:02 AM Reply   
Skubz, excellent analysis....DITTO!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-23-2010, 1:44 PM Reply   
United Way - Non profit- The CEo makes $400K + a year plus pension and other perks!!! http://tech.mit.edu/V112/N9/united-way.09w.html

All you need to know about Big churches and the men who run them. ALL non-Profit
http://www.inplainsite.org/html/tele...ifestyles.html
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-23-2010, 1:46 PM Reply   
Oops copied the wrong one for United way. That was an Article from back in 1992. Well it proves my point even more. Tha Salary back in 1992 is even more outrageous.