Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2005, 3:12 PM Reply   
Anybody in the Bay area have a preferance to what dealer you would reccommend for service ? Boat was purchased in Tracy but looking for something closer to the San Jose area .
Thanks
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-29-2005, 3:55 PM Reply   
The guys at Central Valley are knowledgeable and helpful (parts and advise). I have not had them work on my boat partly because when I need something done the wait time is too long and partly because I don’t mind doing my own wrenching. I bought my boat used, so I can’t play the “home dealer” card to get priority service. Another Sanger owner told me the folks at Topside Marine were ex-Central Valley people and that they are pretty good. Again, just what I’ve heard, no direct experience.
Old     (topside_marine)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2005, 10:54 AM Reply   
JTW - Please feel free to give me a call and we will be happy to service your boat. We are in San Jose and specialize in wake and ski boats. 408 224 BOAT
Regards,

Bill
Topsdie Marine
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-30-2005, 12:30 PM Reply   
Central Valley doesn't keep the boats indoor anymore since their last shop burned. For me, this is a major factor.

I have been taking my Nautique to Topside since day one. The boat is always stored inside and the service has been fast.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-30-2005, 12:31 PM Reply   
By the way, when CVM was out-of-service due to the fire, they were the ones to refer me to Topside Marine.
Old     (rodmcinnis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-30-2005, 3:05 PM Reply   
I bought my boat from Central Valley Marine and that is where I take it when I am not fixing it myself. I have always been very happy with the quality of work and prices.

They are a VERY busy shop, however. For scheduled stuff I always try to schedule things during their slow periods. There have been a couple of times that I couldn't wait and they managed to squeeze me in, but that might have been because I have bought two boats from them and they like to keep their return customers happy.

Give them a call and see what they say. I would expect that things would be getting a little bit slower for them around now.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-30-2005, 4:27 PM Reply   
Both topside and central valley treat you right. Saying that i take mine too topside.