Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-16-2012, 2:36 PM Reply   
We are building a home bar for our house. I have never really stocked a bar before. We are starting with nothing. I have been doing some research and it seems a little over whelming. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where to start. My budget is $1,500 for Liquor. Let me know how you would spend the cash. Thanks, MIke
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-16-2012, 3:19 PM Reply   
Blended Scotch: Johnny Walker Black
Single Malt Scotch: Highland Park 12
Year, Glenlivet 18 Year, Macallan 12
Year
Bourbon: Makers Mark, Knob Creek, Woodford Reserve
Rye: Crown Royal
Tequila: Don Julio
Vodka: Kettle One, Grey Goose
Cognac: Hennessey or Remy Martin
Rum: Sailor Jerry Spiced
Gin: Magellan

The rest just get mid shelf well known brands for mixed drinks.

Have fun. I would spend it all on single malt scotch personally but the above is a solid start.
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-16-2012, 3:51 PM Reply   
If my better half approved $1500 on liquor I'd come home with a bottle of Louis V. Oops!
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-16-2012, 4:11 PM Reply   
If you're doing the Don Julio, definitely stick with the Anejo as a sipper (I would get a bottle of the 1942 as a top shelf to only break out on special drinking nights...butter in a bottle, mmmmm)
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-16-2012, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkoumn View Post
If you're doing the Don Julio, definitely stick with the Anejo as a sipper (I would get a bottle of the 1942 as a top shelf to only break out on special drinking nights...butter in a bottle, mmmmm)
Agree 100%. The 1942 is the best tequila I have ever had. About $100 a bottle I think. The Reposado though is more than sufficient to stock the home bar.
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-16-2012, 10:52 PM Reply   
I just did rough math, 1500 bucks, decent handles are 30 bucks... That's about 50 bottles . You could stock up on multiple flavors of 5ths and what not.... Dont forget Fireball whiskey... My new favorite.lol
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-16-2012, 11:36 PM Reply   
nevermind, 1500 wouldn't buy a bottle of louis!

http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDet...ProductID=1587

Future FIL has a bottle of this waiting for us to sip on at the wedding, looking forward to that.
Old     (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-17-2012, 8:36 AM Reply   
I have a better idea...(you can still spend your $1500 but...)

Have a party!....Our group of friends would always have a bar stocking party. We would invite over a bunch of people for a night of fun, but would ask them to bring a bottle of their most favorite liquor. It worked awesome. Yeah you get some of the basics but honestly that isn't a bad thing. You will also get some really cool stuff as well. Then after the party you keep all the stuff for the next time around. We really have alot of fun with this, especially GOING to someone's new bar. We never skimp on what we buy so they get nice stuff. (we know they will get the basics from others). Give it a try.....the more you invite the bigger that party and the bigger the bar!

Really is a blast and much easier way to stock the bar!!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            04-17-2012, 9:03 AM Reply   
I didnt see the mason jar of moonshine on that stocking list. Its a must in my household
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-17-2012, 9:17 AM Reply   
Just to start =1500 is more than enough. My bar has just got the essentials:

Johnny Black
Glenlivet 12 yr & 18 yr
Crown Royal
Remi Martin
Bombay Sapphire
Tanqueray
Grey Goose
Belvedere
Los Osunas(tequila)
Tanduay(Philippine rum)
Mount Gay(rum)
Bacardi gold(rum)
~4-5 bottles of french champagne
2-3 bottles of white wine
2-3 bottles of red wine
12 pack of corona.
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2012, 10:03 AM Reply   
Man would I love to do this. I think you've already received the standards for what to get. Me personally, I too would focus on single malt scotch more than anything.

Enjoy, sounds like a blast just going shopping for all of that. I like the stocking party idea.
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-17-2012, 11:18 AM Reply   
dont' forget the mixer liquors like kahlua, baileys, creme de cacao, vermouth, etc ...

and simple syrup, soda water, bitters, lime juice, lemon juice, etc...
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-17-2012, 11:55 AM Reply   
Can someone explain why to me why its worth it to buy something like goose over a slightly cheaper brand like Stoli. I am a Stoli drinker through and though ever since the first time I snuck some at my grandmas house when I was 18 (yes I actually had my first sip of vodka at 18 due to being terrified of alcohol growing up with so many drunks in the family) and wound up throwing up all over my dads car on the way home . I have had Goose and Belve on many occasions but never saw or tasted the big difference. Maybe it is just me.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-17-2012, 12:06 PM Reply   
Thanks everyone for all the info. It really helps me out. The budget is pretty good because the bar area is going to be big, so I am going to need between 40 and 50 bottles I would assume. I drink a lot of crown right now but wasn't really up on the other kinds of whiskeys (Gin or Brandy for that matter). It seems like a lot of you guys are single malt scotch fans which I don't know much about.

I will post some pics once the bar is installed. It is supposed to be installed on april 30th. It is going to have a 52 bottle wine fridge (budget above did not include wine) installed and a 46inch TV in it. I can't wait, then the next week we are going shopping for the liquor and glassware.

One final thing I used to be a pretty boring cocktail drinker. Pretty much just crown and seven and maybe some vodka crans. I am trying to move on to some more distinguished drinks. If you guys have any suggestions let me know.

Thanks again, Mike
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-17-2012, 12:26 PM Reply   
Red Stagg. Not exactly distinguished, but I like it with a couple ice cubes.
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-17-2012, 1:11 PM Reply   
Check out Crate & Barrel for glassware.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-17-2012, 2:04 PM Reply   
Logan,
Thanks we already checked it out and we have our shopping list for Crate & Barrel ready to go.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-17-2012, 2:11 PM Reply   
For Vodka, go with Russian Standard. It's better and cheaper.

Get yourself a bartender's book. You might even check your local groupon's from time to time. I've seen cheap bartending classes come up a couple times, that would probably make for a great start to last a lifetime.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-17-2012, 2:22 PM Reply   
Make sure you get some Glencairn whiskey glasses. A set of four is only $30 on Amazon.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-17-2012, 2:23 PM Reply   
I'm a gin drinker. Tanqueray is mid-level stuff. You have to have Bombay Saphire for really good martinis.

Bourbon Wiskey: The best tip I got in the last year was Buffalo Trace. DAMN that stuff is good!
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-17-2012, 2:27 PM Reply   
if you learn how to make a silver gin fizz or ramos gin fizz, you're the man!!!

get some extra large high quality martini shakers.

Always need some good bloody mary mix on hand to.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-19-2012, 12:40 PM Reply   
My go-to, Must have's that you can always find in my bar:

Crown Black. Damn smooth and delicious. About $80-90
Casa Noble Anejo Tequila. The best tequila I've had at any price. I think it's about $50
Navan Vanilla Cognac. It's getting hard to find. Booo!

Those are my sippers. My drinkers are:

Makers Mark. My favorite for Mahhattan's
Bombay Saphire for Martinis
Regular old Crown.
Segram's Seven. Mmmmm Seven and seven.. Like candy.
Korbel extra smooth brandy .... similar to Navan, but on a college budget and damn good.
Jack Daniels for those shots days.
Jose Cuervo... Margarita's

That pretty much sums it up for me.

Mike, try a Manhattan. They're damn good. I also like Side Cars. Whatever you do.... don't shake the Manhattan. Gotta stir it or you'll ruin it.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-19-2012, 1:06 PM Reply   
Evan,
That is so funny I just started drinking Old Fashioneds and Manhattans. Didn't even know about these drinks until I started watching mad men. I will have to try a side car next time I am out at the bar. I have always been a big fan of the crown and seven but it is nice to mix it up a bit.
Your brother's company did some electrical for the bar and did a really clean job as always.

Off topic but do you have any go to restraunts in danville? We have hit up Forbes a couple times lately and we go to Blue Agave is downtown pleasanton but always looking for some new food choices. Later, MIke
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-21-2012, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCPMike0663 View Post
Evan,
That is so funny I just started drinking Old Fashioneds and Manhattans. Didn't even know about these drinks until I started watching mad men. I will have to try a side car next time I am out at the bar. I have always been a big fan of the crown and seven but it is nice to mix it up a bit.
Your brother's company did some electrical for the bar and did a really clean job as always.

Off topic but do you have any go to restraunts in danville? We have hit up Forbes a couple times lately and we go to Blue Agave is downtown pleasanton but always looking for some new food choices. Later, MIke

Yeah, we go to Chow all the time. Pretty good food. Full bar. Great breakfast. Reasonable prices and quick service. I think it can be polarizing: some people love it, some people hate it. We love it. We also go to Norm's all the time. Justin (the owner) is one of those guys that's friends with everyone. He's totally into cars and we always have a good time BS'ing. It's kind of like gourmet bar good. The filet sandwhich is killer. Try Amber sometime, too. Great (mid-high end) food and a nice bar. Kind of a small joint by Bridges. The Vine wine bar is always crackin' on a friday or saturday night. It's entertaining people watching. Old dudes hitting on young girls that are glad to be hit on. Good stuff. Piatti is pretty good, too. Next door to Forbes. Kinda higher end italian food.

Lot's of good joints over there. Maria Maria is good, too. Kinda high end Mexican food. Non traditional, but their happy hour is good and the Margaritas are killer.

Try a side car and tell me what you think. They can be totally different bar to bar. The one at Chow is pretty sweet. They sugar the rim of the glass. I like it before dinner. Usually grab a glass of wine or beer with dinner. A traditional one is a bit more tart and citrusy (probably not a word). I'll have to try a old fashioned. I'm definitely a Manhattan drinker. I've got mine all dialed: equal parts Nolly-Pratt sweet vermouth and Makers. 4 shakes of Angustora (sp?) bitters, a drop or two of cherry juice (grenadine). Stirred. Pre chilled martini glass. Finish it with a cherry. Deadly. I could drink them every night.

Hit me up sometime if you want to grab a drink. We're in Tahoe every other weekend, but if we're in town we're always down to go out.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
Just a little update. Bought some maker mark, and buffalo trace, bitters, and sweet vermouth this weekend to make old fashioneds. THen we went to costco and they had a deal on Crown. Three bottles, the regular, the black, and the reserve for $65 so I picked them as well. I have started an exel spread sheet for my buying trip. So far I have about 33 bottles and I am up at $1,000. So far what I am doing is taking every kind of liquor and buying 3 different brands. I am sure there will be some tweaking but the bar doesn't come for another week so I have some time change things up. I will post the list once I am done for suggestions or tweaks.

Evan, thanks for the eating suggestions I will shoot you PM later this afternoon. I went to the Coco Canana down the street from our house this weekend and tried to get a Negroni, but they couldn't make it. I was a little bummed. I can't wait to get a side car next time I am out. Later, Mike
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-23-2012, 12:30 PM Reply   
Excel spreadsheet FTW!

Pick up some Mezcal. Someone always gets cocky and wants to eat a worm.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-23-2012, 12:39 PM Reply   
Our wake crew has recently had a tequilla tasting party and a vokda tasting party (both blind tests) with mid level booze.

Consensus #1 tequila for 8 people was Cuervo 1800 *SILVER*... The rappers special Patron Silver took dead last on every scoresheet.

The Vodka results were a mixed bag of personal preference. We had 6 from 6 different countries.

1800 Silver is relatively inexpensive and a good buy to have on hand for people who would like to drink rather than mix.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 12:57 PM Reply   
Exel spreedsheet: I know I am nerd but that is how I roll. I need to do my research, I think without having a game plan I am going to go into these stores and be like a chicken with its head cut off. Also my budget of $1,500 is pretty good but if you don't keep track I could see myself making some errors (over spending)

Jeff,
Right now for Tequilla I am leaning toward a Don Julio and Casa Noble Anejo. I have one spot open but that spot will not be for Patron. I have been there and done that. Might give the 1800 a shot.
For Vodka we are going Belvedere. We are going to get all the flavors because my wife thinks it will look cool and she likes vodka a lot. The other vodka we are getting is chopin. THe last spot for vodka is open but I plugged in Kettle one for now. (At our lake house I have about 20 bottles of grey goose on led shelves so I want to do something different down here). THanks, Mike
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-23-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
Make sure the 1800 is Silver. Patron isn't worth the money of the bottle it's put into..

Kettle One was MY personal choice in our vodka tasting. Opinions varied. It was top 2 for all I believe - again - all mid level stuff. We had vodka from the US, France, Finland, Russia, etc.

This is a great problem you have. Kind of like the tardo's who banter incessantly on VLX vs. X25 or whatever.. #luxuryproblems
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-24-2012, 9:27 AM Reply   
Ok here is the list I have compiled so far. Obviously some things could change but I am at a little over $1,000 so I gotta a little room to play still. Thanks, MIke

Belvedere Reg
Belvedere Cytrus
Belvedere Orange
Belvedere 1X

Chopin

Kettle 1

Don Julio Blanco
Casa noble Anejo
Herradura Double Barrel Reposado

Sailor Jerry
Captain Morgan
Malibu
Bacardi Silver
Meyers

Bombay Saphire
Magellan
Hendrixs

Crown Royal Reg
Crown Royal Black
Crown Royal Reserved
Seagrams

Jamison

Makers Mark
Buffalo Trace
Woodford Reserve
Jack Daniels

Johnny Walker Black
chivas Regal 18
J & B Scotch

Glenlivet 18
Macallan 12
Laohroaig Scotch 10 year

Hennessy
Remy Martin
Korbel Brandy

Grand Marnier
Triple Sec
Jagermeister
Amaretto Di Saronno
Drambuie Liqueur
Kahula
X Rated
campari
Baily Irish Cream
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-24-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
Fully stocked!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-24-2012, 10:08 AM Reply   
I'd like to hear more about the "unstocking" personally.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-24-2012, 10:19 AM Reply   
If you want to blow that Don Julio out of the water, then go to BevMo and buy a bottle of San Matias Extra Anejo for $50. It's the finest tequila under a hundred bucks that you can buy. I have a pretty solid collection of fine agaves going on right now. Let me know if you'd like to hear about a few more awesome bottles. That's pretty much all that I drink these days. You're in good shape with the Casa Noble Anejo also. That's bottle is amazing!!!!
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-24-2012, 10:40 AM Reply   
Jarrod,
Throw out there what you got. What I was trying to do is three different brands in each catorgory. Anyway in Tequilla I figured I need a silver, Reposado
and Anejo. I am still open, shopping trip is still about a week away. Thanks, Mike
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-24-2012, 11:10 AM Reply   
Jarrod - Mike - if you guys are into tequila - you NEED-NEED to try Los Osunas. My good friend is the sole distributor for North America and just recently has been getting it here around California. Won Double Gold Medals in the last Tequila competitions in SF the last 2 years straight against all the big boys.
I can get you in contact with him directly if you want to try some bottles.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-25-2012, 9:51 AM Reply   
Migs, I'd love to try some.

Here's a shot of what I have currently. The short wedge looking bottle is Sol de Mexico. It's got a unique flavor, but delicious. It's a reposado aged in Whiskey barrels. This is my second bottle. I think it's about 60$.

The next bottle to the right is Herencia Mexicana Anejo. It's rated 92/100 on Tequila.net which I've found to be a reputable source for reviews. I haven't tried it yet, because I can't bring myself to break open the awesome packaging. Generally I try to avoid fancy packaging because you pay for it, but I have high hopes for this bottle.

Next to the right is Seleccion 1146 Anejo, my newest bottle. 50$. It has a dry aftertaste. Not quite my style and I probably would not buy it again, although it's also rated very well. I like the heavy caramel, cinnamon, chocolate flavors that are found in the Casa Noble-like bottles.

San Matias. Best bang for the buck by a long shot. I've owned probably close to 8 bottles. It's great for tequila newbies that are trying to acquire the taste of agave. It's sweet, robust, with a crisp and light aftertaste. very refreshing. It's also the only killer Extra Anejo that I have found under a c-note. A steal at 50-60$.

El Tesoro Paradiso Extra Anejo. Arguably the best Anejo that you can buy. It's as good as bottles found for 3 times the cost. Huge flavors like Casa Noble, but crisper and lighter. I highly recommend trying some. Unfortunately is about 120$ a bottle.

I haven't tried the Azul Reposado on the right. It was a gift that will probably remain unopened. But I hear it's awesome.

Some of my other favorites are Don Julio 1942. Don Julio Reale is amazing, but I can bring myself to spend 350$ on a bottle. The Jose Cuervo Familia de Reserva is also incredible. I've owned a few bottles.

Sorry for the tequila rant. It's the only booze that I'm passionate about.
Attached Images

Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-25-2012, 9:57 AM Reply   
Nice start to the collection of single malt scotch. Adding an Islay like Laphroaig will please the serious scotch connoisseurs. Have you ever tried it? It's boldest scotch I've ever tasted. Huge peat flavor. Definitely not for someone who is trying scotch for the first time. I would recommend adding Highland Park 12 if you have any room left over. It's the best all around scotch for the money in my opinion. More peat and smoke flavor than the Speyside region (Glenlivet and Macallan) but not nearly as in your face as the Laphroaig.
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-25-2012, 3:23 PM Reply   
This is just in preparation for my Dia de la Derby party. Ends up the Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo are the same day...
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-25-2012, 5:19 PM Reply   
makers!
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-01-2012, 8:40 AM Reply   
Well the bar was intstalled yesterday. And it turned out pretty legit. I will post some pics later today. Too bad the TV and electrical does not get finished until next wed. We are doing our shopping trip this weekend so I will give a rundown of the liquor we pick up after that.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-01-2012, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalrider View Post
This is just in preparation for my Dia de la Derby party. Ends up the Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo are the same day...
Always enjoy the mint julips come Kentucky Derby
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-01-2012, 10:29 AM Reply   
Well here are some pics. Once the bottles and TV are in place it should look really good. But I am very happy with how this turned out.
Attached Images

Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2012, 4:46 PM Reply   
Where is the pool table? The stripper pole? Where is the evite for the party? Is this your idea of cruel joke? For the love of god invite us over so we can trash your new house.

Just kidding man, looks awesome. Cant wait to see it in person.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-02-2012, 6:56 AM Reply   
Why's the wife out of the kitchen?? Shouldn't she be making you a sandwich??

Sweet setup though bud! Whats the rest of the room look like?
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-02-2012, 9:02 AM Reply   
Phatboy,
Definatley not gonna be a stripper pole! And you know you are invited anytime. Hopefully next UFC event when we are in the bay we will together and make some drinks. And if you are not down for a cocktail I still got a bunch of your Corona in my fridge from last time.

Mark,
The rest of the room is pretty empty right now. But the goal is we are going to have a pooltable on the end closest to the bar. Then on the other end of the room we will have a lounge type seating area. My wife designed this room and knows what she wants. But we were doing this project at the same time we have been getting our backyard landscaped so we need a little break. Probably pick a pool table in a couple months and go from there. When the room is done I think it will look great. Next week I will throw up a picture once the TV is hung and we do all of our shopping.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-03-2012, 10:15 AM Reply   
Either way it looks awesome Mike! I'm hoping to have a nice indoor bar soon.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-05-2012, 3:56 PM Reply   
Well here is the final list. Did the shopping today. I ended up bringing some stuff down from the lake house (some goose and Kahula) because I had a bunch up there. I stayed within budget. believe at the end of the day I am at about $1,200.
I special ordered some Tortuga rum. I don't know if you guys have had that but the coconut rum is amazing. I had in when I was in the caymen islands and it is good stuff.

Belvedere Black Raspberry
Belvedere Citrus
Belvedere Orginal
Ketel one
Chopin
Gvori
Grey Goose Orignal
Grey Goose Orange
Belvedere 1X

Casa Noble Anejo
Don Julio Blanco
Herradura Reposado
Caliber

Glenlivet 18
Mecallan 12
Highland Park 12

Bombay Saphire
Hendricks
Beefeater
Magellian

Krobel VSOP
Hennessy
Remy Martin

Bicardi Silver
Sailor Jerry
Malibu
Goslings
Tortuga Gold
Tortuga Coconut

Chivas Regasl 12
Johnnie Walker Double Black
Johnnie Walker Red
J&B

Jameson

Makers Mark
Woodford Reserve
Jack Daniels
Buffalo Trace

Seagrams Seven
Crown Black
Crown Reserve
Crown

Crème de Cacao
Bailys
Kahlua
Martin Rosso
Martin Rosso Extra Dry
Cointreau
Grand Marnier
X Rated
Peach Tree Schnapps
Anis Escarchado
Jaeger
Disaronno
Drambuie
Hot Damn
Campari
Chambord
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-05-2012, 4:06 PM Reply   
Here is a pic. TV goes up on the 9th then I put everything away.
Attached Images

Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-11-2012, 2:20 PM Reply   
Well the bar is finished and I think it came out really nice. I want to thank everyone whou made suggestions, especially Aaron. I learned a lot about different types of liquor and even started consuming some different stuff. I want to thank Evan for the sidecar tip. If you haven't tried one you need to. I have been having one a couple of nights a week after work. Well here are the final pics and thanks again for everyones advice.
Attached Images

Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-11-2012, 2:26 PM Reply   
That ish is super clean!!!! loving the floors & SUPER LOVING the dog/cat dishes!!!!!

WHENS THE PARTY?????
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-11-2012, 2:30 PM Reply   
Drool...that is awesome man, well done.

Invite me over for a dram or two of scotch.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-11-2012, 4:10 PM Reply   
Damn, that is way clean and well stocked. Nice work.