Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (justinwakes)      Join Date: May 2009       05-20-2009, 8:05 PM Reply   
Hey whats up!? I just moved here from Mesa, AZ were all we do is wakeboard! I came here to Montgomery with my family to help make the family business grow! I live right by the lake and it's killing me! I want to board so bad! Anyways just want to make some friends...
Old     (justbecause)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-20-2009, 8:38 PM Reply   
we are riding at trinity tomorrow with room for a couple more.. its like 30 min north of conroe and THE BEST water in texas... if u reply by 8am tomorrow before i leave, ill tell u where and when to meet. and or go to gcwa.com there is info on where we will be under find a third
Old     (justinwakes)      Join Date: May 2009       05-20-2009, 9:21 PM Reply   
ok, I work like 4am... i won't be able to go.. let me know if you go more in the afternoon i can meet you guys out there. do you ride on the weekends?
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-21-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
check out gcwa.com
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-21-2009, 10:50 AM Reply   
Conroe is a bit beat up unless it's an overly calm day. It's good from 7am-9am, and then late in the afternoons. There are a few coves up north that are good for riding, but the wind does have to be going the right way to get the glass.

How far from the lake do you live?
Old     (justinwakes)      Join Date: May 2009       05-21-2009, 7:04 PM Reply   
i could throw a rock over they house next to me and it would hit conroe lake.
Old     (justbecause)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-21-2009, 9:05 PM Reply   
i ended up riding on conroe today... it was good until about 3. we rode at that first cove north of the bridge first then once a few boats showed up pulling people, we headed to the far north cove but it was still pretty choppy... looking forward to hitting the trinity this weekend..
Old     (justinwakes)      Join Date: May 2009       05-21-2009, 9:52 PM Reply   
you guys have room this weekend?
Old     (justbecause)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-22-2009, 5:41 AM Reply   
i think we might on monday.. sunday is going to be more of a family day..
Old     (justinwakes)      Join Date: May 2009       05-23-2009, 8:02 AM Reply   
See ya sunday night! woo hoo!!