Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-16-2005, 8:49 AM Reply   
I just got to work and the new Alliance mag was waiting for me. I open it up and the first add I see is a Jetpilot add with Jacob Valdez. That is so dope!!! Way to go TeamValdez.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-16-2005, 8:58 AM Reply   
That kid is nothin. He is really a 24 yr old midget. And his mom, Robyn, is a former war criminal. And their new boat has a 6 cylinder engine. And................ I really do love those guys! Congrats!!!!!!!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-16-2005, 10:52 AM Reply   
ROFL!!! antbug, thanks for the props, sweet shots of jacob taken by Garret Cortese at Mike Schwennes' WestcoastCamps during the outlaw camp last july. And dearest Tom, I hear that Derek is part of the Jet Pilot family....YAY!! I did tell Kristy to watch out for YOU though!
Again, thanks for the props..God is good and He has sure blessed Team Valdez!
Old    byerly137pro            02-16-2005, 10:54 AM Reply   
For people who don't get this mag, can you post a picture of it?
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-16-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
That is sooo cool...I love seeing the brown trout in action! Keep it up Jacob, and I hope to see you guys soon.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-16-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
Derek has been with Jet Pilot for 3 years. He finally made it on their website. Pretty cool. Call me, Robyn.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-16-2005, 11:03 AM Reply   
i thought brown trout = poo.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-16-2005, 11:41 AM Reply   
brown trout it jakies nick name, and he IS a little shizzle sometimes LOL! I think it is in reference to how brown he gets.
Alex, I will see if I can scan it in tonight unless somebody beats me to it.
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-16-2005, 8:16 PM Reply   
i still havent seen it yet, but congrats to the brown carp.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-16-2005, 8:22 PM Reply   
It wuz Special Ed that started the "Brown Trout" thing at cottonwood cove last year. We were feeding some of the carp off of the docks, and Jacob jumps in with 'em, Eddie goes "Hey, there's a brown trout!" I about fell in the water, LMAO.

TEAM VALDEZ ROCKS!
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-17-2005, 4:25 PM Reply   
Yeah they tear it up. I'd like to see the shot as well. Better make it to the local boarders this evening. Take care trout and special ed.
Old     (gbgonzal138)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-17-2005, 4:56 PM Reply   
Hey Robyn this is Joseph Shipka, I just saw Jacobs ad and I wanted to congratulate him too! It was a really cool ad, I wish I could get one like that. Tell him to keep it up, I'll show it to Larry tommorow at the boat show. Whats Jake working on these days?
Old    airnautique            02-17-2005, 6:52 PM Reply   
Hey Robyn we just wanted to congratulate Jacob and TeamValdez thats great. what a great family
keep it up guys.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-17-2005, 9:08 PM Reply   
You guys are the best, thanks so much for your encouragment of the boys, I always make sure that they know that they have friends and family on wakeworld, again, God is so good! just staying in condition and not losing what he has.
Staying on top of things at school and playing in little league (he was drafted into the majors at TEN!) He just picked up a bat for the first time last year. He loves it. Looking forward to seeing you at the Canyon comps this season, but you can't join any raffles, you win too much!! LOL!
Jared, I love that pic of you and jakie, It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Jeff, your family, you know what we think of YOU!

John,I lost your # could you please email it to me?? thanks so much and give Cody our best!!

Hugs, robyn
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-18-2005, 7:40 AM Reply   
Team Valdez: All the guys and gals in Arizona saw the Jet Pilot ad last night at the boat show really cool keep up the good work, talk to you soon.
Old     (garrett_cortese)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-18-2005, 12:36 PM Reply   
Here's the ad for you guys who don't have a copy of the mag to look at. As I've said before, it was truly a pleasure to shoot the Valdez boys and all the other riders at Schwenne's Outlaw Camp last year on Lake McClure. I'm looking forward to watching all of these guys grow as people and riders and help the industry grow with them.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-18-2005, 12:43 PM Reply   
Thats a awsome shot. Plus you got the old railroad in the background.
Old    michaelvinczii            02-18-2005, 7:16 PM Reply   
Robyn , the magazine ad with Jacob is sweet! Congadulations! Just saw it last night, tell everyone I said hello, and thanks again for the wonderful dinner, you'll have to give me that recipe so I can make it some time.
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-18-2005, 8:38 PM Reply   
Garrett
Great shot and props to you mom (Robin) for giving your kids the stoke. Its nice to see the come this far I look forward to the rest.
ITCH
Old    cws_kahuna            02-22-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
Awesome shot of your son Robyn.
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-23-2005, 6:49 PM Reply   
hey while jake definately rips, don't leave out special ed. he is just as much teamvaldez. not to take away from jake at all, but they are as good as they because of eachother, and parentel support. keep ridin hard ed and jakey boy.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-24-2005, 9:02 AM Reply   
Jared, Eddie is exactly that, "special" He is really rippin it up behind the MB too. Best that we have ever seen him. Can't wait for the dang backwater to open up so we can get into some routine.
Squid, that is one of the reasons we loved that shot, cuz of the railroad.
Michael, anytime, just no more toilet papering!!
Richard, hope to see you at the meeting April 7
hugs and thanks again! robyn