Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-14-2011, 2:21 PM Reply   
I don't condone violence, especially amongst kids, but this guy was asking for it.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/MercW...eos/27/41.467/
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-14-2011, 2:25 PM Reply   
love it. something like that needs to happen to bullies everywhere.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-14-2011, 2:35 PM Reply   
^^^^^ I agree. If more kid's would get a early taste of whoop Ass they might think twice when trying to be a tough guy. They way things go down these day's The big kid would get kicked out of school and the little punk would get a free pass.

Dont Start no $hit Wont be no $hit
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-14-2011, 2:37 PM Reply   
People need to learn being an ******* has a downside.

Little punk got what he deserved
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-14-2011, 3:51 PM Reply   
I'm wondering how that little punk pictured that going. Man, he got worked. I'm pretty sure that was a vid of Big Spence when he was a kid. Ha, ha.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-14-2011, 5:13 PM Reply   
Float like a butterfly,sting like a bee,BUTstill get tossed around like a ragdoll.I think he needs to go home and regroup.After he gets a little bigger!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-14-2011, 6:18 PM Reply   
wow.... I'm guessing no one tried to start **** with that big dude again.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-14-2011, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't condone violence
Sometimes violence is the answer. You can't reason with most gang bangers, the only thing they know and respect is violence.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-14-2011, 7:25 PM Reply   
That was awesome! He rag dolled the kid like none other. It makes me think of my son, hes a real big kid too, thats quiet and would sit there for a couple punches. I'd honestly hope that he would respond the same way as this big guy.
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-14-2011, 9:16 PM Reply   
That video is ever where! I love it! The bigger kid has a FB page dedicated to the video. Not sure if it's true or not, but apparently he got suspended for defending himself. That's BS if it's true.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-14-2011, 9:48 PM Reply   
^Fat kid - 4 day suspension; punk b!tch who ended up with a dislocated knee cap - 21 day suspension.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-16-2011, 1:20 AM Reply   
Good on him.... thought it was silly he got suspended but I guess the school has to show a no violence policy. at least it wasn't long and the punk got a lot worse.

Give the big kid credit, he obviously didn't want to fight........... and then owned that little punk in one move.

Imagine how the punk feels now with this circling the web........ If I was his parents I'd ground him for ages and make him volunteer as a street cleaner or a charity organisation for having an atitude like that.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-16-2011, 10:35 AM Reply   
woo!!! That was beauty!
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-16-2011, 10:45 AM Reply   
It looks like both kids got suspended for 4 days, which is complete b.s.

The little punk was very lucky and only got a grazed knee. Hopefully this at least ends the bullying of the big kid and maybe makes a few other possible bullies think twice before doing this crap.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20043808.shtml
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-16-2011, 10:53 AM Reply   
If I was the kids father, I would be outraged about the suspension. How do you defend yourself, and not get suspended? Stand there like a punching bag? Try to run off, only for it to happen again the next day? He reacted the only way he could.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-16-2011, 11:20 AM Reply   
If I was the big kid's father I'd consider suing the school to teach them that they need to maintain proper security, and not leave it to children to defend themselves in a dangerous unattended facility where adults are expected to be keeping the violence under control. And the little kid's parents would be in the list of people to sue as well. If their kids actions hit their pocketbook, they might break his other kneecap.

It amazes me how adults are so well protected by law, but kids are defenseless because the agressors are let off the hook. The "kids will be kids" mindset is ridiculous.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-16-2011, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
If I was the big kid's father I'd consider suing the school
We don't know that the school Didn't have Security. Lets just say they did! Can you prove this would not have happend with Security.

Pretty Sad. when we have to think about Suing a school for IMO bad parenting!
Was it the Schools fault this happend?
Or was it the LACK of social skills that the Parents failed to teach the kid that was bulling the other kid.

Like I said I don't know all the detail's. I can understand suing the school if the kid had reported the bulling and it continued and the school took no action.

IMO this is a case where Parents need to get involved. NOT SCHOOLS NOT Police. If your kid is being harrased and he has the balls to tell his parents the Parents should Get the other parents involved along with the school. I think so much ghetto crap could be avoided if people that had kid's had all the time needed to spend policing their own kid's and not trying to depend on the schools to make up for their lack of ( insert your own problem)
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-16-2011, 12:10 PM Reply   
Supposedly according to the news stories, this kid was getting bullied regularly if not daily. It's ridiculous that he got suspended at all. If this is happening so regularly, then the school isn't doing any job of protecting this kid, so he had every right to protect himself. As the father, I'd simply let the school know they better revoke the suspension or they would be getting sued. I would hope the school would make some changes and take some steps to help prevent this sort of thing from happening again. If not, they're on the hook for when it does next.

If I was that little punk's father, I'd let the kid know he got exactly what he deserved. He'd be apologizing to the boy and the boy's family and be on 'probation' with me for anything like this ever happening again.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-16-2011, 2:13 PM Reply   
that was awesome. fat kid can dish it out. that little kids friends did not know what to think about that.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-16-2011, 2:32 PM Reply   
I thought about that, but there seems to be something morally wrong with suing a school. They can barely keep the doors open already, and with cut backs and layoffs, I don't feel that it's realistic to have enough security to prevent every act of violence.

Bullies like this need to be permanently expelled for throwing a fist, the first time it happens. This way it hits the bullies and their parents where it really hurts, and future bullies would hopefully be deterred.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-16-2011, 5:47 PM Reply   
School probably suspended the big kid in an effort to protect themselves against the the bullie's parents.Given the attitude and demeanor of the kid I wouldn't be surprised if the bullie's parents are the type to take legal action against school for his injuries. If the school suspends both kids, they better protect themselves on both sides.
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-17-2011, 6:39 AM Reply   
Hahahah....this video made my day. Thanks for posting. It looked to me that the big kid gave him a couple of warnings. If you look closely, it looks like he was counting down the number of seconds until he laid a butt wooping on him.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-17-2011, 7:43 AM Reply   
nice remix
http://kotaku.com/#!5782603/casey-th...ix-he-deserves
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-17-2011, 9:50 AM Reply   
YES!!! That Street Fighter remix is bad A...love it.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-17-2011, 10:21 AM Reply   
hahaha...that was hilarious
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-17-2011, 11:14 AM Reply   
Good for that kid!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-17-2011, 3:26 PM Reply   
Bullys mom says he got what he deserves...kinda

Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-17-2011, 4:35 PM Reply   
Casey needs to watch this video. I have half a notion to email the school at the address supplied in this video to give them my thoughts on suspending Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/zof8YvvZNI4