Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-30-2006, 11:42 PM Reply   
Great to meet you guys today. Too bad Joe was too busy hiding in his sweatshirt hood to take any pictures of Bug riding! Good times despite the chilly weather.

weswave

wesgrab

joe-grab1

joe-grab2

joe-shifty

belly1

belly2

belly3
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-30-2006, 11:54 PM Reply   

quote:

north delta with Ant Bug and Liz

ahem....3 other people...cough, cough...frankie...suzie....joe...cough, cough...

haha!

my board looks super fat in those pics!

your wake was freakin' bad ass wes! frankie and i had a great time. thanks!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-30-2006, 11:57 PM Reply   
Joe, stop smoking, it'll help that cough.

3 cigarette limit on the boat next weekend!

LOL
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-01-2006, 12:02 AM Reply   
haha! i better not bring the pack then!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-01-2006, 8:11 AM Reply   
Wes' wake has sent me home in pain. That wake just takes you way biger on everything, even the crashes.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-01-2006, 8:50 AM Reply   
Hold cow the wake in the 3rd pic is HUGE.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-01-2006, 11:35 AM Reply   
jrod, yeah, trust me...i know what you mean! though i didn't take any bad wrecks, i came home w/ a sore back and 2 sore knees.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-01-2006, 1:47 PM Reply   
Killer pics, Oh how I love the Widow Makers wake.

Joe, I bet that wake was sending you to the moon each hit. Nice grabs.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-02-2006, 3:41 PM Reply   
haha good times Wes. We'll have to do it again soon. As said above .... your wake is SICK! The 1st time I hit it I was like "HOLLY SHIAT" and almost ate shiat too hahaha
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-02-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
joe is going big !!!
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2006, 4:29 PM Reply   
Thanks again for a great day Wes! My only "holy shiat" moment came when Wes did his throw people out of the boat move! Next time I'll get serious when you say hold on!
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       10-02-2006, 8:29 PM Reply   
Wes, you need more weight...there I said it!

It is hard to ride an 85' line with that little bit of weight. Dang I miss riding. I really wanted to go. Instead I wound up spending six hours fabbing up a new upper roller for the side gate. Hey I did modify the Prius though with a stiffening plate. New wheels and tires are not far away either. That will make my coastal drives more fun.
Old     (susieq)      Join Date: May 2002       10-02-2006, 9:32 PM Reply   
Thanks Wes! Nice pictures. It was great riding with everyone. I only wish it was a little bit warmer. The surf wake was AWESOME and it was a first for me to be the only rider that rides regular...so thanks everyone for moving all the weight just for me Sorry you couldn't make it Peter, but thanks for working your tucus off fabbing up that gate part!

(Message edited by susieq on October 02, 2006)