Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old     (bmblbee)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-22-2003, 6:01 AM Reply   
I picked up an Escalade EXT in December. Since it will be a few more months befor we can get our Supreme Pro v Sky out I'm curious if anyone has towing experience with the EXT.
Old    dholio            02-22-2003, 9:01 AM Reply   
Tows just fine. Plenty of power.
Old    sunsetterlxi            02-22-2003, 9:38 AM Reply   
It will tow anything. I have an Avalanche (sorry no caddy's for me ) and tow a Malibu Sunsetter LXI and never had any problems.
Old     (skydog96)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-22-2003, 11:18 AM Reply   
yes it will tow any wakeboard boat. tim ur avalanche is nothing like the caddy.. when it comes to power and perfromance
Old    steveaz            02-22-2003, 4:56 PM Reply   
That's not necessarily true Skydog. The Avalanche can be gotten in a 2500 with the 6 liter, same as the Escalade but I think the EXT has a little more HP.

Anyway, to answer your question Bob...no problem.

Steve
Old    millerman            02-23-2003, 9:26 AM Reply   
Actually the Avalanche in the 2500 is the 8.1 ltr. A bit more power than the EXT.
Old     (bmblbee)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-23-2003, 4:54 PM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Sitting in Calgary with -25C weather waiting for spring and a chance to hook up the boat.............will it ever come?

Bought my 14 year old daughter a new board (Hyperlite Devine 134) for her birthday last Thursday (I get her old board) and new we both want to get out on the water and have some fun.
Old     (skydog96)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-23-2003, 5:42 PM Reply   
caddi is all wheel drive... extremely different.
Old    steveaz            02-23-2003, 5:57 PM Reply   
Doh...you're right Millerman, the 2500HD truck has the option of the 6 or 8.1.

Skydog, I guess I don't understand why the AWD makes a big difference but I that's typical for me.