Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old    wakejjboard12            04-27-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
I've read the earlier post about the Jett being the Witness shape Vs. the Watson... anybody know why this happened? I've been told that it is for sure the same shape as the witness. That brings me to my next question... I have no local board shop or any way to demo, but i'm really thinking about getting the jett. Coming from a premier i'm looking for something a little quicker. Can anybody who ridden the witness or the jett give me some in site into this board?
THANKS!
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-27-2007, 10:02 AM Reply   
I have actually heard that the witness is a slower board and that info came from a liquid force rep. If you are considering Liquid Force I would look at the Axis line. At the Sacramento boat show I had a chance to talk to Kevin Henshaw a Lf pro rider who rides the axis and helped design the board and he was explaining to me that it is a really quick board for being a three stage rocker. It will probably be as aggressive as your premier and a little quicker. Hope this helps. Also the Melissa line is the Trip with girl graphics and thats a fast board on the water. I have ridden the Team and Trip and both are fast great boards.
Old    wakejjboard12            04-27-2007, 10:05 AM Reply   
that's what i was afraid of... i was really hoping it would be the watson shape b/c i LOVE the jett graphics. anybody else ridden the witness or jett?
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-27-2007, 10:09 AM Reply   
i dont know, if its anything like benny g's old board its prolly a sick ride. the omega was fast and had great pop. of course anything is fast compared to my premier.
Old     (ilovelake)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-27-2007, 10:34 AM Reply   
I want to know if there are any Jett graphic Watson prototype boards out there. I would pay a lot for one of those. I have no problem riding a girls board when it's actually a Watson looks that much better than the current Watson. Anyone know if there are boards like this sitting around somewhere? Where did they get all those pictures for catalogs and stuff?
Old     (gimp990)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-27-2007, 11:44 AM Reply   
I just looked at pics of the jett, the watson, and the witness on wakeside.com and the jett looks like the watson but with different graphics. The bottom and top characteristics look like the same.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-27-2007, 12:01 PM Reply   
The Jett is the same shape as the Witness. The only 2 boards in the line up which ride faster are the Axis and Shane. The Jett will definatly ride faster than your premier.

I have rode both boards.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-28-2007, 8:49 AM Reply   
I know this is off topic, but I rode the Axis last week and loved the board. Coming from a 3DS, it had a lot more pop, was just as fast, and landed nicely. I would recommend anyone demoing it before buying a new board.