Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old    chico            02-17-2006, 12:45 AM Reply   
My Jabsco pump went out and the stock number is no longer produced and I can't get a straight answer as to which is the right replacment. Any help would be great. I have a water puppy 18220-2121. The new ones are -1121, or -1123. Thanks for the help. Also does anyone know where to get one at a fair price?
Thanks
Old    chico            02-19-2006, 8:44 AM Reply   
Bump
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-19-2006, 9:37 AM Reply   
Does or did Centurion ever include Jabsco pumps as part of factory ballast system, I'm thinking not. I think my 04 Lightning has Johnson 500 GPH aerator pumps.

Jabsco pumps are rated for marine use, that is they don't pose a gaseous vapor ignition hazard that an unrated pump like a Simer does.

I've been looking at pump options as part of a ballast upgrade on my boat, and have compiled my pump findings in the attached excel spread sheet. I’ve also found several pump data sheets, I’ve attached one Jabsco file, but the ballast puppy data sheet is over the WW file size limit.

There is a Johnson pump that seems similar to the Jabsco and Simer pumps, but the file is also too large to attach.

Good luck.
application/vnd.ms-excelUpload
Ballast.xls (18.9 k)

application/pdfUpload
h-jabsco_water_puppy_specs.pdf (85.6 k)
Old     (nar722)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-21-2006, 1:41 PM Reply   
email shell buchner at fineline
sbuchner@finelineind.com
She can get you the exact part number.
yes the jabsco was part of the factory ballast system.
Old     (wpstevenson)      Join Date: May 2002       02-21-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
18220-0123 is the part number for the jabsco ballast pump only. 18220-1123 is the pump and dpdt switch.