Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (dgoulet)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-24-2007, 5:17 PM Reply   
I am about to buy a helmet, either a Byerly or a Pro-Tec. I checked the sizing charts and measured the circumference of my head, but I am border line between two sizes. Can anyone who has either one of those helmets tell me what size they got and how it fits, the circumference of their head or their hat size in baseball caps.
Thanks for the help.
Old     (keith2002)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-24-2007, 8:34 PM Reply   
7 3/8 Large Pro Tec Ace fits perfect. Get One. It saved my eardrum last weekend.
Old     (el_rey_de_zapatos)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-25-2007, 9:35 AM Reply   
I would go with the Pro-Tec Wake helmet because it has an adjustable head gasket inside. Get the biggersize and you can adjust it smaller.
Old     (sloshake)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-25-2007, 10:55 AM Reply   
I ordered 2 sizes from REI when i got it and chose the instore pickup. I opened the box right there and returned the one that didn't fit. That's what the REI guy on the phone recommmended even.