Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old    tommyj16            07-01-2004, 7:47 PM Reply   
Does anyone know how this boat performs? How is the wake? I found one for a descent price but it is four hours away- just wanted to get some input before I make the trip.
Old    boomer            07-02-2004, 7:38 PM Reply   
Thomas, The PAN is a good boat. I own a 99 Pro Air & with 1200lbs of ballast the wake is really nice for boarding. The Pro Air has the Total Wake Control (TWC) hull which was designed to throw a great slalom wake at skiing speeds & a great wakeboard wake a wakeboarding speed. However, Correct Craft missed the mark a bit and the TWC hull did neither, but they didn't miss the mark by much. The boat will throw a "good" wake (not "great" mind you) for boarding or skiing when weighted appropriately and driven at the appropriate speeds. The TWC has taken some bashing by critics but don't let that scare you away. The used 1999 to 2001 Pro Airs are a good value if you are looking for a "good" (not great) cross over boat. And being Nautiques they are very solid boats. PM me if you have any questions. Boomer