Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-20-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
Just wanted to let you know we are all thinking about you, hope everything goes really well for you tomorrow as you get your knee fixed. We are all expecting to see you back in the air, bigger than ever come springtime. Please keep us up on your recovery.

Your friend - Jeff

P.S. You have the craziest hair ever.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-20-2005, 12:16 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeff, I'm going to put together a video of
the surgery and some wakeboarding and rehab so everyone can see how things are going. Also we came home last night and his hair is redish brown
still wild as ever.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-20-2005, 12:17 PM Reply   
Hey Larry,
You and Derek can start practicing at about the same time. Maybe you can come and stay with us for awhile.Good luck.
Old     (cwbinnov8utopia)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-20-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
Good Luck on your surgery. Let us know how it goes.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-20-2005, 1:23 PM Reply   
godspeed!
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-20-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
Hey guys, this is Larry, thanks alot. hey Don tell Dustin good luck this week. Tom I would like that, I call when I'm allowed
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-21-2005, 7:02 AM Reply   
Big Air Lar? We will be praying for you. Wondered if we would see you at INT USC.

Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-21-2005, 7:48 AM Reply   
What happened? I had no idea you blew it? Good luck Larry!
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-21-2005, 8:06 AM Reply   
Hey Larry,
Derek and I are starting up a wakeboard camp on the Delta. We would love to have you stay for awhile and teach. It would be a lot of fun. Take a look at <a href="http://DeltaWakeboardCamp.com">.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-21-2005, 8:07 AM Reply   
I did that wrong. How do you add a website link?
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-21-2005, 9:06 AM Reply   
Just type it in Tom, such as: www.deltawakeboardcamp.com
Old    sue_swink            09-21-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
Hey Larry! Good luck today! Our thoughts are with you and know you will have a quick, healthy recovery. Take Care and lots of luv to ya! Jeff, Sue, Cristina and Coop.

ps - try not to go so BIG on those d-ups next time. You're cRAzY!!
Old    michaelvinczii            09-21-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
Larry - Gordie, give me a call after you get this and after the surgery to let me know everything went well. Your in my prayers buddy. Cant wait to get back on the water with you soon. Listen to your parents and your doc's they know what their doing thats why they went to school for way too long! Wish you were here in FL with me! Later- MIKE
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-21-2005, 5:57 PM Reply   
Hey everyone, Larry's surgery went well today
there keeping him at Pieier surgery Center over
night. They got him on the CPM machine, I just wanted to thank evryone for the kind words. Larry will be home tomorrow and will on here I'm
sure this will make him feel real good. talk to everyone soon.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-21-2005, 6:25 PM Reply   
Steve ~ Larry goes BIG. Here is a pic from the comp and a pic right after. Get well soon Larry.

Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-21-2005, 9:27 PM Reply   
ANTBUG, even know that's the one he injured himself on,it's still a my favorite pic, and the next one you can see the pain.
Steve Hahn, we had'nt seen you in over a month he
blew his knee last month in the above picture. Lost your # in the last phone that went in the lake.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-23-2005, 10:52 AM Reply   
Hey guys this Larry, I'm doing pretty good at home resting and doing a little rehab thanks for all good wishes. I'll keep everyone posted on how I'm doing.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-23-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
Larry ~ glad everything went good. Get well soon!
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-26-2005, 11:58 AM Reply   
Hey everyone, Larry's recoveryis going good so far. It's been five days and still using his CPM
machince 4hours a day, doing some light walking with his knee brace a little sore in the evenings
but doing good.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-26-2005, 5:51 PM Reply   
He's a tough guy, will be back doing ridiculous stuff soon.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-28-2005, 11:16 AM Reply   
Hey Larry y familia, we sure miss you guys. A comps just not a comp without the Taylors there. Larry, please make sure you take the time for your rehab. Don't push it, do what your dr says and don't OVERDO it. Just do your Physical therapy and get ready to ride in Feb. We luv ya!!