Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       11-04-2013, 12:15 PM Reply   
Has anyone ever ridden behind one of these before. I found this on Copart. It seems like a pretty decent price. Copart claims its one of the owners boats so its not there typical repo or damaged auctiion boat.
http://www.copart.com/c2/individualL...Type=onSaleNow
Old     (Greeko)      Join Date: May 2013       11-04-2013, 12:23 PM Reply   
I would snatch that up so fast if I were you...
Look what they usually go for:
http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=36545
Thats 13k cheaper..I hope its legit but that looks a little too good to be true...
Old     (ajlake)      Join Date: Apr 2013       11-04-2013, 2:17 PM Reply   
The boat is a good deal. I bought a 2006 Nautique 211 a year and a half ago for $32.5K and it is worth every penny. In the photos it is missing the back bench seat so make sure that is included.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-04-2013, 5:09 PM Reply   
it has the 06 air graphics on it but does look like an 08. tower speakers don't look like 08s either. possibly upgrades? the bench is missing in the back and so is the removable observer seat. the back bench sucks; if you step on the corner near the port locker walk thru, it will break! I'd be more concerned about that removable seat though. even if they don't come with that's still a great great great deal!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-04-2013, 6:08 PM Reply   
I have a 211, it is a pretty good crossover if you want a multi-sport boat. As a pure wakeboard boat the wake is not very rampy, it is either steep and short or flat and long. These days as my body is not getting any younger it can be a challenge to stick the landing ramp. I enjoy riding my buddies mid 2000's Malibu's or MasterCrafts better than 5+ year old Nautiques. The Nautiques G line changed everything including the price. If you can afford a G go for a newer boat, but if you are a pure wakeboarder I think you will be happier if you grab an older 2003-2006 Malibu VLX or 23LSV which can be found in that price range.