Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-14-2008, 8:26 PM Reply   
As you are aware... I have made a career as a professional discussion board author. Due to the negativity and controversy that my posts often created, I have been fired.

This is my public apology to all readers of the WakeWorld. I would like to extend my apologies out to Epic fans and any other people I have offended with my sometimes inappropriate behaviour and sense of humor.

It was not meant to hurt anyone personally.

My apologies.

Please "donthateme"
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-14-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
it doesn't take the hurt away
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-14-2008, 8:32 PM Reply   
yea. you made me cry. i dont like to play with people like you. im going home
Old    K.B.C.            02-14-2008, 9:20 PM Reply   
keep it coming, I get great joy out of your sarcasm. what boat are you getting for christmas next year
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-14-2008, 9:28 PM Reply   
Thank you for your support Scott. If I could only get my job back... Since I am out of work, I wont be buying any boat. I only wish I had my purple metal flake Crow back... but now... I think I will continue on my 21ft wakeboard boat project.
Old     (texasmasterc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-14-2008, 11:02 PM Reply   
Quitter

Whatever, epic won't be her after the grand recession anyway.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       02-15-2008, 7:04 AM Reply   
What ever happened to freedom of speech? This sounds like BS. If we all get along, this discussion board would be boring!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-15-2008, 8:38 AM Reply   
I appreciate the apology however warranted or unwarranted it may be. It takes some sac to apologies so kudos to you. I like a good spirited debate but with fact based logic coupled with passion rather than emotional name calling and begrudgery. (I may have just made that last word up.)
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-15-2008, 8:45 AM Reply   
Hate that was one of those $20 words you threw out there
Old     (rob_pitchford)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-15-2008, 9:13 AM Reply   
I dont think you have hurt any Epic fans out there. Its good to know whats going on and you have done a good job of keeping those interested informed. Your information has not discouraged me at all and I am still very interested in the Epic line.There is no harm in calling a spade a spade. I think you should get your job back!
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-15-2008, 9:26 AM Reply   
I'm still trying to figure out what you are apologizing for. If they are facts or your personal view then that's exactly what they are.
Old     (nasty530)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-15-2008, 11:02 AM Reply   
If your words alone prevent someone from buying a specific product or in the mentioned case, an Epic. That product is doomed to fail in the first place. If one mans words can accomplish such, there wasnt much there in the first place. I say your hired back and fire away.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-15-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
I'm extremely confused. What is a "professional discussion board author" and who did you work for? Why were you fired and what does it have to do with this discussion board?
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-15-2008, 12:02 PM Reply   
^^^^ I was wondering the same thing ^^^^
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-15-2008, 12:02 PM Reply   
who cares Dave? just be happy that he is supposedly going away.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-15-2008, 12:22 PM Reply   
For all those who actually thought this was an authentic apology from a Wakeworld monitor, please do the following.

Remove you hands from your keyboard...raise your right hand over your head...contract your bicep with force until your hand hits you square in the head. Last step is to laugh at yourself for being so impressionable.

BTW, I will be posting some pics of a 2009 Epic later on in the day...stay tuned
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-15-2008, 12:22 PM Reply   
true true
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-15-2008, 12:31 PM Reply   
^^In reply to Thomas
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-15-2008, 4:42 PM Reply   
"What is a "professional discussion board author" and who did you work for? Why were you fired and what does it have to do with this discussion board?"

Agreed. I happened to have ordained myself as the Senior Residing Sarcastic Smart Ass of this website well before you came along.

Now step off my pulpit and stay off unless invited.
Old    K.B.C.            02-15-2008, 5:00 PM Reply   
sorry Cliff, he's got you WAY beat