Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2013, 9:08 AM Reply   
Over the years I have gained lots of information here on this forum I felt it fitting for me to reciprocate by sharing what very limited and narrow minded elitist information I possess. Feel free to add your own public-service announcements for the betterment of mankind.
Today's public service announcement will be
pumping gas

This complex and mind boggling act needs to be looked at. We need to establish some common rules so that order can be and the piece maintained!

Let's admit it getting gas is not joyous event kind of like standing in line at the DMV. So to get through this Mundane and chore I have developed these revolutionary steps to efficiently fuel your vehicle get down the road.

Step #1 Pull up to the pump and start pumping ASAP if not sooner

Then and only then is it ok for you to do the following.
There into space with a blank look
Call and text your friends
Check your Facebook status
Go into the store and buy cigarettes and monster energy drink
Check your tire pressure
Wash your windows

Key here folks is too quickly start filling gas and THEN waste time.
As soon the pump clicks off you should be out of there with in 20 seconds.

Lately me filling up at the local Chevron has been like watching The real life cast from the movie /idiocracy. People with no common sense And sence of self-awareness.

The list of stupid things people do at the gas station is almost endless.