Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       11-15-2010, 5:25 PM Reply   
Not necessarily looking for riders or to be a rider, but this is the closest thread I could find to put this up. Yeah, our season is over, but was wondering if there was anyone who lives around the four corners area of western colorado / new mexico - eastern Utah / Arizona?
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       01-06-2011, 10:33 PM Reply   
Whats up man, nice set up. I'm in Grand Junction, Co. I get to Powell quite a bit during the summer. I saw you ride Navajo. I try to get up there at least once a summer, sick lake. We usually hit up Havasu in March for spring break, but this year we're gonna try getting there for Memorial. Also, check out www.milehighmeetandgreet.com, my friend Craig puts it on every year, always a good time! If your into doing comps, there's a few good ones in Denver every summer. The guy that puts them on is a dip****, but I have a lot of good friends over there that are a blast to hang with. Also, Tommy's does at least one comp a summer in Denver that's a good time, Tommy is a way cool guy also. Anyways, hit me up man. Later -Ryan
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       01-07-2011, 7:04 AM Reply   
NIce to see another western slope guy. I spend most of my time at Navajo since it is so close. Powell is awesome, but the weather is hard to predict. I got caught in a nasty storm two summers ago that almost capsized my boat. I am little sketched out about that haha. The Mile High M&G looks like a god time. I will have to see what my schedule is like when the time gets closer and maybe I can make it. I have always wanted to go to Havasu during spring break, but I have a feeling that I would get in trouble with the Mrs. with all the college girls around. My head would just explode with will the @ss running around there.