Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-04-2007, 6:17 AM Reply   
Never been in one, never seen one, other than later 80's and early 90's closed bows. Why are they only a West Coast boat? Or are they. They have great "eye-appeal" and it seems there would be a market for them out here. What's the deal. I noticed the Sanger Pride thread, guess this is what sparked the ?.... Lots of nice boats by the way.. What are they comparable to? Moomba maybe?
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-04-2007, 7:09 AM Reply   
Sanger is somewhat of a limited production boat. Their factory is small and they can only produce so many boats. And they have no trouble selling all of them on or near the west coast. Unfortunately for you east coasters, i don't think things will be changing any time soon.
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-04-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
A Sanger is not a good boat. The reason why it is sold on the West Coast is because they have a cult following and can only sell boats to people that have owned one.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-04-2007, 7:33 AM Reply   
Are you serious Matt?
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-04-2007, 7:41 AM Reply   
They are a little different than most others in how they're built and the hull design so you can't really tell why some of us are big fans until you drive one. For me the choice was a Malibu, Supra, or a Sanger, and the Sanger did what I wanted better so I chose it. As a bonus it also cost me less. They only have a couple of dealers in Canada so mine is the only one I've seen where I normally run. They do look really low in the water compared to most others but they don't ship water very easily.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-04-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
Hey Matt, I guess you feel left out.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-04-2007, 7:52 AM Reply   
All, I've heared both good and bad. Again it's all hear-say. What is the tag on a loaded up Sanger? What other boat does it compare to?
Old     (jaubrey)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-04-2007, 8:27 AM Reply   
heared?
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-04-2007, 8:28 AM Reply   
Sangers are damn good boats. My partner has an '05 V215 and he picked his up loaded really nice for $45K. I love driving that boat as it handles like a dream and takes heavy chop real good, throws a nice wake as well.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-04-2007, 8:31 AM Reply   
Yes heared... As I stated above there aren't any around these parts....
Old     (kcampos)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-04-2007, 8:43 AM Reply   
Matt has no clue what he's talking about.
Sangers are great boats 250 hours and not a single problem
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       10-04-2007, 8:56 AM Reply   
I think I remember there being a dealer somewhere in ny state or somewhere out east posting on here.

I think sanger is building as many boats the way they know how to build boats and to sell all of them they do not have to worry with shipping them terribly far.
Old     (luvsanger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-04-2007, 9:27 AM Reply   
Matt,
What do you know of Sangers? I have had 2 Malibu's and 1 Mastercraft and Sanger are right there with them. Great workmanship, great wake, great look. Where do you get your info?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-04-2007, 10:04 AM Reply   
Matt: Selling boats to "people who have owned one" before is the holy grail of retail....Customer loyalty. A repeat customer is the gold standard in CSI.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-04-2007, 10:19 AM Reply   
Its too humid on the East Coast the wood will swell.
Actually Sanger is a well built boat and probably has the strongest customer loyalty of anyone.
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-04-2007, 10:40 AM Reply   
Hahaha Matt, I guess 590hrs with no problems is "not a good boat" Sangers go back to the mid '50s in their racing heritage. I learned to ski behind a Sanger in the late '60s and new somday I would own one. They were building boats using Walter V-Drives before many on this site were born. It has always been a small family run buisness out of Fresno, CA. They're just not into the marketing and bling that some of the other manufacturers are, which may be why we have that "cult following" that we have.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 10:52 AM Reply   
Id guess its because they sell so many of them here that expanding to the east coast with a dealer network, and the cost of shipping boats all the way east is cost prohibitive for them.

Sanger has a huge following in nor cal and they are a great entry level boat.

I say entry level more at price point then anything. Sanger buyers know the quality of these boats.

you can buy a fully loaded one for about 45k? for that price what are you going to get in a mastercraft or nautique or Malibu?

Dont get me wrong i love my nautique, but its a 15 year old boat well below the value of any of these. I have ridden in all of them honestly I just cant see the justification for spending 80k on any of these new boats. I think alot of people feel the same way which is why they are buying those sangers. It is a GREAT value for the money!

It does everything most folks need. and my opinion, is the best handling vdrive on the market today in a 21' boat.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-04-2007, 11:26 AM Reply   
I see, I see.. I feel the same way.. The top 3 are no better than most others made.. Guess you are just paying for bling. And no way bling is worth 20-40k... I've not been in a Sanger, but have been in all the others, and w/ the same amount of weight i've not seen that much difference in some of the wakes.. Guess it's more of an image thing than anything...
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 11:32 AM Reply   
it doesnt cost 120000$ dollars to build a ski boat.

if they did then the 30+foot twin screw ocean going boats with all there options im sure would cost alot more money.

(Message edited by sanddragon2004 on October 04, 2007)
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-04-2007, 11:50 AM Reply   
didn't say it cost 120k -- but i would be willing to put my supra up against the x-star w/ the same amount of weight and see which one you would pick.....i'm not bashing any builder -- but have owned several different brands -- for the money i personally like the supra.. and there is ho way in he$$ the x-star or any other boat is twice as nice...

i started the thread to gain knowledge about the Sanger brand. the Sangers definitely have eye appeal and a pretty good reputation... just wondering why there are none east....
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
ya i know.

I think u will prob find the supras have a nicer fit and finish then the sangers over all.

im sure I am about to get crusified by every bu/na/mc owner for my posts but the point im making is I feel these boats are way way over priced for what you are getting. (a 21+/- foot tournament boat).
Old     (hdrew)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-04-2007, 12:01 PM Reply   
Matt must be jealous, or just never ridden in one or owned one. Don't listen to him.
Old     (whitie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-04-2007, 12:11 PM Reply   
They got Sangers down on the 3rd coast.
Old     (rzrich)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-04-2007, 12:12 PM Reply   
Matt's right, it's not a "good"...it's a great boat!

Matt, you're a moron.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-04-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
Matt has a mastercraft, sorry I mean MASTERCRAP.
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       10-04-2007, 12:48 PM Reply   
I've been in supras, mc, cc, malibus and and sangers and sanger's fit and finish is as good as supra's or any other brand IMO. No bashing but I love Sangers. That will be my next boat.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 1:08 PM Reply   
wow going from a VLX to a sanger ha? not a fan of the bus ? (just going by the pics in your profile)
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-04-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
lets see some pics of the "nautigirls"....
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       10-04-2007, 2:51 PM Reply   
Love the Bu. But also love the Sanger. Just ready for a new one! Typical woman spending money! LOL
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
what do you think of the BU? good exp with it?
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       10-04-2007, 3:10 PM Reply   
Great experience. I can't say anything bad about it. I really love the VLX, Great wake, room, finish. Really good dealer too. But I really like the Sanger's too. So..... I dunno.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 3:12 PM Reply   
So you are selling your VLX because you like the sangers?
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       10-04-2007, 3:18 PM Reply   
A friend has a Sanger that I really love the wake and feel of the boat and I am ready to get a new boat. Have looked at Malibu, MC, CC and Sanger and I think you get more for your money with Sanger. Just an opinion. They are all good boats so it just comes down to personal preference.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2007, 3:47 PM Reply   
no just curios ive heard lots of different things about bu's

I love the wake in the bu, its prob one of my favorites, but I have talked to enough bu owners with that hammerhead motor that make me very leary of malibus (blown motors, top eneds, etc. all with low hr boats (under 1000hrs) (not including u matt!!!!)
Old     (drewsnautique94)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-04-2007, 4:55 PM Reply   
everyone on the east coast rocks nautiques!
Old     (luvsanger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-04-2007, 6:12 PM Reply   
whatever rocks your boat
Old     (mbw4462)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-04-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
there are sangers on the east coast, i have one and i live in ct
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-04-2007, 8:51 PM Reply   
"Matt has a mastercraft, sorry I mean MASTERCRAP"
Now thats just rude. Everybody knows the proper name is DisasterCraft.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2007, 5:57 AM Reply   
At least if you have a warranty problem with MC you dont have to contact "Upholstery by Wayne" to get it done. That sounds a little cheesey IMO.
Who do you go to for Gelcoat issues, "Gel by Julio" I'm just playing. The Sanger IMO is a lot better quality and fit and finish than a Supra/Moomba
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-05-2007, 7:38 AM Reply   
jeez im sorry i said that about fit and finish compared to supra, I only said that because He owns one and most boat owners that are happy with there boats will say the fit and finish of theirs is better then others.

Like I prefer my nautiques over any thing else fit and finish wise and thats prob what my next boat will be as well, another nautique.
Old     (kcampos)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-05-2007, 9:18 AM Reply   
Billy (woreout) I have a sanger but i must say that was hella funny, Gel by Julio, good one.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
How is it that all these self proclaimed Boat Critic's in this and all the other Boat Bashing threads get their diplomas? Is there some school you go to to find out about all the build deficiencies in all boats.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
"G" the Diploma is called "FREEDOM ON SPEECH".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2007, 10:05 AM Reply   
Robert: Exactley all you need to do to spread mis-information and B.S is a keyboard & a opinion Welcome to WakeWorld
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2007, 10:21 AM Reply   
"G" I agree with you. But the best information comes from the consumer, and most people on wakeworld that have had a few types of boats will rate them with each other. If someone is rating or putting a type of boat down without experience and only reads propaganda on a product, they are a dumbass. I own a Calabria Pro V 2 and I think it is the best thing since slice bread. I think Sanger makes a great product. IMO Sanger and Calabria do not have 20% of propaganda that Malibu,Mastercraft have. That is why Calabria and Sanger are little secrets in the wakeboarding world. I have owned a Mastercraft and it was the worst boat in the world, IMO.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2007, 10:58 AM Reply   
I guess what Im complaing about is people that come on here and they are #1 products of what they have bought. Simply put "Owners goggles" & #2 Mis-informed. Most people judge a boat on how they see it sitting on a trailer or a ride across the lake. How many people here have seen almost every boat stripped down to nothing and looked in all the nooks and cranny's and have taken almost every type of Wake Boat apart and put them back together? to judge TRUE fit and finish. To me finish is how things are behind the kick pannels and places you never look.
Im sure these people exist and they are here. I know of a few. Do they come on here and let us all know build construction of Brand X and how great this boat or how bad that boat is? Im all for freedom of speech, I guess its that when someone is talking down on a type of boat you don't know what or how they are coming up with their opinion.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2007, 11:29 AM Reply   
It's called ownership pride. I do agree with you "G". It can also fall under bragging. But I think you really hit a home run with that statement.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-05-2007, 11:30 AM Reply   
Wrenching on boats for about 4 years professionally and then flipping boats with my partner who now owns the shop i worked in, I have seen a few of each brand.

You are right "G" lots of owner goggles and mis informed on the net. Id say 90% of those who post in here at some point fall into that category myself included. but honestly if you are taking what people say in discussion forums as truth with out finding out for yourself than shame on you.

Nothing can replace actually getting in these boats and lifting up the engine cover and crawling around inside one to see what they are all about.

From their 70s drag boats to their 07 late model wake boats they have proven time and again that they know how to manufacture great product. Id be curios to see how many sangers are actually out there? Alot more sangers then MOOMBAS TIGES or SUPRAS i bet. did they make ski boats in the 70s?
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-05-2007, 11:52 AM Reply   
I actually do have experience with Sanger's. I used to work in Salinas and one of the guys out there had a Sanger. Granted this was nearly 4-5 years ago, the boat was not as functional nor did it produce a large wake like my 02 X-Star. I haven't been in a Sanger since then and I could have jumped the gun but for me it is MasterCraft.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2007, 11:55 AM Reply   
Robert: Your right "Ownership Pride" Im totally down with that. We are on the same page. The last thing someone needs to hear is some faceless person from behind a computer throwing rocks at them & talking down on their investment no matter how big or small and its worse when its just wrong. Its great if you have a opinion just have somthing to back it up. This is a great place to get and share information. I have got lots of great tips and information on this site and thats what keeps people comming back. Who wants to contribute to a site where its filled with mis information and hate. Im all for a spirted dissucission like the "Do you Tie down the back of your boat". So Why are there no Sangers on the East coast
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       10-05-2007, 12:11 PM Reply   
You know Matt that you could have come on this thread and said that in your opinion MC was a better boat. Or you could have said nothing. You post that Sanger's are not good boats because you know some guy who had a Sanger 4 or 5 years ago and you didn't think his boat was as good as yours? This is just want "G" is talking about in his post. I guess some people are just clueless! Oh well. Out here it's just one big cult!
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2007, 12:45 PM Reply   
"G"--Why are there no Sangers on the East Coast---
I think because Sanger are made in Merced CA. Also Calabria are made in Merced CA. They are both small companies and only make so many boats a year. It seems like, in the West USA are were most of Sanger and Calabria boats are. Most people have mastercaft or Malibu in the East USA. Mastercraft and Malibu are in my understanding that they are very big companies and mass produced. Also the reason why I think these boats are divided in the USA is because when I check out the profiles of people that are on the discussion board most people that live in the east have Malibu or Mastercrafts. I live in Canada in Calgary. Two years ago, a Calabria dealership open and when I saw the sign, I had to do a double look and just about crashed. there is not allot of Calabria or Sanger Dealers in Canada. I don't think this is a good reason why but thats all I have. I guess the main reason is that they are smaller company.

(Message edited by rbeckei on October 05, 2007)
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-05-2007, 1:27 PM Reply   
Hey i'm all for freedom of speech as well and everybody should have pride of ownership in what they own. But people should at least have a clue on their talking about before slamming another brand or somebody's potential buy and claiming their's is the best. Just because they rode behind or know somebody that has this or that doesn't make them an expert. I'm with ya on that "G". Unless you've crawled under the "hood" so to speak then how do you really know what fit and finish is? All boats now days look good on the outside and inside. A lot of them use the same vendors for materials. Bling does not mean one boat is any better than another. Does prettier make one brand better than another? Not in my book, especially if your paying for that "prettier" look. The ones that kill me are the "slammers" that don't even own boats!
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2007, 1:39 PM Reply   
Razzman--- people that don't own boats and slam them are also considered as "POSSERS" (Spelling?). That is what I am also saying. They read to much Propaganda and do not have experience

(Message edited by rbeckei on October 05, 2007)
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-05-2007, 1:41 PM Reply   
WOW, i started a thread to gain a tidbit of knowledge, but instead musterd up a war....
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
At least it's not an Epic boat war!!!!! LOL
Old     (madvlin)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-05-2007, 2:24 PM Reply   
there are no sangers on the east coast because of the accent. Try saying Sanger Witha east coast accent it's kinda funny they would have to change their name to "Sanga"
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-05-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
MIKE V; That's freaking good!
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-05-2007, 3:38 PM Reply   
I'm with ya on that one Robert, i was just avoiding that word so i wouldn't start a whole 'nother war!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2007, 7:22 PM Reply   
Sangers suck dont buy one. Also while I'm at it stay outta Washington it does nothing but rain here.

(Message edited by hate&pain on October 05, 2007)
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-05-2007, 8:29 PM Reply   
Um, yeh. So anyway there were some Sangers being sold in NC, but not for long. A marina on Wylie picked them up. I saw a 2 V215s on Wylie last year and was pretty impressed at the apparent quality (standing next to one on a dock). They are good looking boats for sure. Its been crazy down here with all the dealers the last two seasons but that dealer dropped Sanger after a season and picked up Tige and [now] Nautique.
Old     (goerlich)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-06-2007, 10:24 AM Reply   
Not exactly East Coast, but we've got a local Sanger dealer here in Southeast Michigan.

Jabez Marine - http://www.jabezmarine.com
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-06-2007, 9:36 PM Reply   
Matt, you're ignorant. You can't be serious with a comment like. You lose all credibility when you come off with some stupid post like you did. I see that you have made a total of 17 posts. I assume that the others were just as well thought out.

Do yourself and us a favor. Use your inner voice before you make another dumbass comment.Upload
Old    stillstandin            10-06-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
Robert, Sangers are not made in Merced, they are made in Fresno. Centurian, Calabria, Supreme, and Malibu are all made in Merced, MB Sport, right next door in Atwater. Just a FYI
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-07-2007, 7:05 AM Reply   
Centurion also has a plant in NC
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-07-2007, 8:59 AM Reply   
"Sangers are not made in Merced, they are made in Fresno."

I always found it odd they weren't made in Sanger.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-07-2007, 10:53 AM Reply   
How many of the truly west coast built boats Calabria, Supreme, MB, Sanger, Epic, Wakecraft, are big on the east coast?
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-07-2007, 10:58 AM Reply   
They started out in Sanger in 1954 and moved to Fresno in 1969 to build a new 10 acre plant.
Not to bad for a family business...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-07-2007, 11:18 AM Reply   
See, thats why I'm west side 'til I die.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-07-2007, 12:39 PM Reply   
I thought Sanger was part of the Kal Kustom Group? They own Centurion, Supreme and Sanger was my understanding.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-07-2007, 1:08 PM Reply   
They Do not own Sanger or Centurion They do own Supreme.

Kal Kustomis the Distributor for Centurion and Sanger
Old     (deltaboy)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-07-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Not that this has much to do about this but when Centurion came to Merced a while back a few different guys who worked there split off and created a couple new companies. Malibu, Ski Brendella were born. Brendella was sold and Cali was created while MB Sports was getting up and running (all this from a towny I play poker with). Wake craft came indirectly as a result of his factory and designs were sold to Malibu and he moved from Australia. How I understand it in a nut shell.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-09-2007, 7:09 AM Reply   
Sorry for thinking that sanger are made in Merced but I guess I was misinformed. Thank you for setting me straight.
Old     (toneus)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-09-2007, 7:57 AM Reply   
Yes, it's true. I'm a Sanger owner, and I live in Georgia. If this is a 12 step group, I don't want your help. I LOVE my Sanger! And the friends who ride with me seem to like it too.

I only wish she wasn't naked so they could all say. That boyz getten 'er done. That there is one of dem Sang-ars.

A pic of her is in my profile.
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-09-2007, 9:35 AM Reply   
Actually Andy, Supra's first year was 1981. Below is a little more info.

The Supra brand dates back to 1981 when George Fowler stared the company in Greenback, TN. Mr. Fowler recognized a need for a larger, family ski boat to fit the luxury market.

Innovations and Awards
1981- Introduction of the Supra Sport, the first Supra boat. Development of the adjustable wake plate. Introduction of a rear ski locker.

1982- The new Supra Beast model is the first boat to have a big block engine. Supra Allegro was also introduced. First cuddy cabin inboard ski boat.

1983- Introduction of the Supra Rider. First open bow inboard in the industry, features a playpen bow design.

1984- Introduction of the Comp ts6m model. Development of the SupraTrac hull design. Supra boats feature Kevlar in hull design.

1985- The Supra Comp awarded "Ski Boat of the Year" by Powerboat magazine. Introduction of the Supra Sunsport.

1986- Comp ts6m pulls the World Cup.

1987-1989 Supra boats tow the World Waterski Championships.

1987-1988 Comp ts6m wins "Ski Boat of the Year."

1989- Moomba brand developed by Supra Sports, Inc.

1989- Mariah is the first open bow model to win "Ski Boat of the Year."

1990- Sunsport wins "Ski Boat of the Year."

1992- Developed all-fiberglass construction in several models. Introduced a limited lifetime warranty on all models.

1994- First year for fuel injected engines.

1997- Introduction of the all new Moomba Outback

1998- Introduction of the newly redesigned Supra Comp; introduction of the tower for wakeboarding

1999- Introduction of the Supra "Launch," the first boat designed specifically for wakeboarding. The first Supra featuring a V-drive, the Santera, is introduced.

2000- Supra and Moomba are selected as Official Towboats of the America's Cup.

2001- Introduction of five new models including the Supra Launch SSV and Supra Sunsport V, both featuring stadium seating. Introduction of double up seating.

2002- Introduction of the walk-through transom in the Supra Santera. Supra and Moomba are selected as Official Towboats of the 2002 Gravity Games competition.

2003- Supra and Moomba are selected as Offical Towboats of the 2003 Gravity Games competition. Skier's Choice moves to new 142,000 square foot facility located in Maryville, Tennessee.

2004- Supra continues its sponsorship of the Gravity Games competition held in Cleveland, Ohio, beginning September 15th.

Jman
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-09-2007, 11:54 AM Reply   
^^^^ I see you did your Supra history assignment Jman,
... but how does that relate to how many Sangers there might be on the east coast??

J/K sort of
Old     (kcampos)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-09-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
For reals
Jman has WAY TOO much time on his hands
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-09-2007, 12:11 PM Reply   
2007- all of the Supra/Moombas traded in on MC's CC's or BU's.
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-09-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
Ken,
Yep, Google "Supra +history -Toyota", click on first link, copy, paste, post. wow, whatta chore.

Chris,
That was just a reply to Andy's comment about how long Supra and others had been around compared to Sanger.

It doesn't address the OP any more than most of the other posts.

Billy,
Whatever.

Jman

PS: All of the boats available today have their pros and cons. Unlike others here, I am not a Fanboy to any of them. I'd be proud to own just about any of the products out there. I'd also defend any of them being bashed unjustly.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       10-09-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
Billy-- what's with that comment?