Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old    pdxWAKE.com            12-12-2008, 7:47 AM Reply   
Check out the press release that came out today. Pretty exciting stuff for both companies. There will be a Liquid Force edition Supra and Moomba as well that the public can buy for 09.
Props to both companies...... Here is the press release:

TWO OF THE FASTEST GROWING WATERSPORTS MANUFACTURES PARTNER
SKIERS CHOICE, MANUFACTURER OF SUPRA & MOOMBA BOATS AND LIQUID FORCE

MARYVILLE, TN & ENCINTAS, CA (December 12, 2008) ~ Skiers Choice, Inc., manufacturer of Supra and Moomba boats and Liquid Force, manufacturer of Liquid Force Wakeboards, announced a long term strategic partnership to benefit both companies by promoting and selling their respective products and increasing the value of their respective brands. The agreement consists of multiple components to include the production of a special edition series available on Surpa and Moomba boats that will pay tribute to Liquid Force, the leader in wakeboarding. In addition, Supra will now be the official towboat of the acclaimed BROStock event series and select stops from the Maven Series.

“With this partnership we are bringing Liquid Force’s wakeboard industry leadership together with our boating industry expertise to offer customers a world-class watersports experience,” said Rick Tinker, President of Skiers Choice, Inc. “This is where the lifestyle, the sport and the products our customers use to live it, work simultaneously to bring them the best there is available.”

Supra, Moomba and Liquid Force will begin to roll out initiatives from the agreement fairly quickly. Research and Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Art and Marketing departments of the two companies’ have been working diligently to implement the details. Look for more information to be revealed in the weeks to come.

Tony Finn, Founder of Liquid Force said, “I am extremely impressed with the quality and commitment to wakeboarding that Skiers Choice has shown. I’m super fired up about the collaborative boats that we are releasing. They are both pretty fricken sick!! We couldn’t be happier to team up with not only such a great company, but with such a great group of people as well. Skiers Choice and Liquid Force plan on introducing a lot of new, cool, innovative products into the wakeboard market moving forward, so hang on!!”
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2008, 10:16 AM Reply   
Do I see a Supra Edition Liquid Force Wakeboard in my future!!??

Cant wait to see the boats.
Old    pdxWAKE.com            12-12-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
Naw...
I could see that for you... they seem to be in the colors you like from what a little bird said....
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       12-12-2008, 1:22 PM Reply   
I do ride only liquid force (best boards imho). Bought the first model they ever made the Free135 in like '95.

I also own an 87 Supra SunSport. I guess I need a big LF sticker. Not rich tho so no new boats for me.